JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Early Orgasms
Page: of 3   next > 
jnly Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-01-30
53 year old bisexual
I hope this question isn't inappropriate, but it's something I've long been curious about. I understand that young boys can have orgasms even before they start ejaculating. Have any of you guys here experienced that? What I'm curious about is: do the orgasms feel different/better once you do start ejaculating?

Thanks!

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Married_Masturbator Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2005-12-15
73 year old curious from Chicago
Yes, I remember stimulating myself variously and enjoying the absolutely amazing feeling that resulted. Then one time I was afraid I had failed to control myself and had peed, made such a wet mess. Got used to dealing with the mess, still felt good enough to want to do, but no as good as when the pleasure was dry only.

Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
They're called "dry cums" or "dry orgasms". I had plenty of them before I was able to actually ejaculate when I masturbated. I recall them being very intense. I started masturbating when I was almost 11. A friend of mine, my age, showed me how to do it. I was hooked from the very start. I wasn't able to actually ejaculate when I masturbated until I was 15 if you can believe that. I was a very late developer I guess. I was very proud when I finally produced cum when I jacked myself. My friend started squirting cum when he was 12. Sometimes things never seem fair.

Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
Yor're quite right - young boys can experience orgasm before they can ejaculate.
I was introduced to the science of it by my peer group. We knew that in theory if you rubbed it long enough "stuff" should come out of it which if you could put it into a woman would give her a baby. At about 9 or 10 years old we all tried it but all that happened was that after some minutes rubbing this VERY intense feeling was felt in your penis. It became painful if you continued but was VERY pleasant. I did it regularly and one night when I was about 13 or so I squirted all this slippery fluid! And the rest is history! Orgasms were VERY enjoyable! Still are, even at 63! I'd say orgasms were better after being able to shoot the white stuff!

Unregistered ?

I had plenty of dry cums before being able to ejaculate at age 13. I remember them being very intense and the refractory period was almost non existant. I would have 10-20 orgasms a day by myself and with friends. It was very intense. I miss those days.

pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
My first orgasm was given to me by a boy a little bit older than me just before I was 13. I didn't shoot but it was a very intense orgasm. I'd thought he broken something inside and I wanted to stop but when he said, "I finished you off now you finish me off," I knew what had happened; I'd heard about "feelings" before. Late in my fourteenth year I started getting wet orgasms: at first I thought that a bit of pee was coming out but, after a few, realised that the liquid was clear and gooey. The wet ones were no more intense than the dry ones and, yes, I seemed to be able to have more dry ones than wet ones. Remember having one in a physics lesson. With my little cock I didn't have to move my hand too far and the only person who seemed to notice was someone who used to wank me off anyway.
Paul

tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
i think my dry orgasms were better than the wet ones.

Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I never had a dry orgasm. Always wondered what they felt like. I had been playing with my hardon from a young age, but didn't take it far enough I guess.

When I was 12, I was playing with it and got that "feeling." But it felt like I suddenly had to pee and couldn't hold it. I shot a big load of cum. So I only know what an orgasm feels like when the semen builds up and shoots out.

BonerPS Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-01-31
homosexual male from PALM SPRINGS, CA
I started "rubbing" in bed at 11. At first it was dry and a month or 2 later the dam burst. For me, the wet orgasm is the ultimate after I edge for a few hours.
BonerPS

49 year old curious
My dry ones were VERY intense. Every bit as good as my wet ones. I didn't start actually ejaculating cum when I masturbated until I was 15 but I remember that my first few "wet cums" were just clear juice, not white or thick at all, just like precum I guess. Anyone else experience that?

Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Allen35 said:
My dry ones were VERY intense. Every bit as good as my wet ones. I didn't start actually ejaculating cum when I masturbated until I was 15 but I remember that my first few "wet cums" were just clear juice, not white or thick at all, just like precum I guess. Anyone else experience that?

I never had dry cums either. And my first one was a big load, very thick and white, just like I shoot now. But I've talked to guys whose first ones were thin and clear, more like precum.

I also wonder what it feels like too.....having an orgasm, but not shooting cum.

49 year old curious
Kent said:
I never had dry cums either. And my first one was a big load, very thick and white, just like I shoot now. But I've talked to guys whose first ones were thin and clear, more like precum.

I also wonder what it feels like too.....having an orgasm, but not shooting cum.

Mine we VERY good! I could have lots of them too, one right after the other. I was pretty young though. I jacked my little weenie raw sometimes. I got a blister once from pinching and jacking it so hard with my finger and thumb.

whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
My friend and I started jacking before ten...and I had three years before ANY cum appeared. He got it at about a year earlier, so I already knew the taste grin

I don't remember any difference between dry and not...sex was always very intense then, and we had multiple orgasms every time we played--and we played a lot! stroke

I do remember (I think) that Bobby's orgasms were deeper and stronger in some way, and sucking his balls was much more fun!
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."

jnly Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-01-30
53 year old bisexual
Thanks for all your replies, guys. It was interesting to hear that at least some of you were able to have multiple, dry orgasms. I guess it must be something about ejaculating that creates the need for the long refractory period.

I was also interested to hear that some of you found your dry orgasms to be more intense than the later ones. Hmmm... intense, multiple orgasms without ejaculation. Now that sounds familiar. :-)

Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
jnly said:
I was also interested to hear that some of you found your dry orgasms to be more intense than the later ones. Hmmm... intense, multiple orgasms without ejaculation. Now that sounds familiar. :-)

Yep.....the girls have all the fun. wink

I'm fascinated by the idea that dry cums reduce or eliminate the refractory period. There are times when I jackoff that I'm so horny I feel like I really want it more than once. But when I lose my cum load, I lose interest. My dick goes soft and I have no interest in getting it hard again. frown

Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Early Orgasms