JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » road jack ??
Page: of 1  
john_teen18 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-03-18
40 year old
have you ever jerked while driveing if ya what made you get hard and where didi you clean up ????

i do it alot driveing home from the gym im all sweaty and hott i just get hard as rock i jerk off let the cum stay in my boxer criefs then get home and shower anyone got jacin storys
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i have stroked off in my car before comeing home one late night after a couple of drinks in me....i justtook my pants and boxers off and stroked while i drove, i didnt end up cumming till i just home,naked and more comfortable
Unregistered ?

I used to drive about 500 miles to go visit my family when I was in grad school. About 400 miles was on I80 through Ohio and PA and it was a VERY boring ride. With such a long ride I would always dress as comfortably as I could and in the summer that was usually soccer shorts. Real comfy, and easy access to my dick so I could pull on it all along the way. I was, and still am, always horney so I didn't need much reason to reach in and start stroking. I'm not sure how many times I pumped my dick on those rides, but I always tried to catch the load in a tissue. It would have been uncomfortable for me to sit so long with a cum wad in my shorts (and to see my mom as soon as I got home).
Handsolo Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2006-02-15
66 year old bisexual male from Wisconsin
I have jo alot while driving, usually at night. I keep kleenex in car for clean up.
All I was doing was polishing it when it went off
light_ning_rod Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-02-06
54 year old heterosexual
A few months ago, the urge came over me suddenly while I was driving on the interstate. I was wearing jeans, so it wasn't all that easy. I pulled out my cock and stroked just a few times and was totally surprised by how quickly I came. Basically, I made a mess of things and had to get home to clean up. That was the first and only time for me, although I've been thinking of giving it another shot.
JackingOffNFrance Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2006-03-07
40 year old homosexual
I've done it a small handfull of times on the long drive between school and home. I'll usually reach into my laundry bag and pull out a sock. Then I set the cruise, pull my dick out my fly, and throw the sock on the end just as I'm finishing. All I have to do is throw the sock back in the laundry bag and put it in the wash when I get home.
Unregistered ?

i used to drive from Michigan to TN to go to college, and would try to never stop except for gas. If the tank wasn't empty, I'd even take a leak in a 1L pop bottle. Anyway, driving 8-9 hours gets pretty dull, so I'd wait and if it was pretty dark, I'd wank. Usually i'd try to get it in a kleenex or whatever was in my console.

After I graduated an got a real job... I'd have a 1/2 hour all interstate drive home. For a month or so, I had it out strokin every day. I have an SUV and its too high for most drivers to see in, so I was safe.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I jack off in the car at least once a week and usually shoot into a towel

Sometimes let some lady "catch " me jacking

Makes mecummmmmm
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

i've jacked off while driving quite a few times actually. it was always when coming back from the gym or karate. i'd usually have on a white t-shirt and shorts and would just blow my wad on to the tshirt and clean up when i got home.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I live in a big college town so I see hotties all the time and jack n the car almost daily - don't always cum though- run out od time and do it later
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

Once drove from NY to NC, and jo 8 times along the way...
Unregistered ?

I've done it a few times, and though it is a thrill to cum while driving, it's also kind of scary since it's so dangerous. You really have to time the orgasm right, becaues you don't have much control of the car for those seconds.
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
All the time and have surprised a few ladies.They all watch,some more directly than others.Some pretend to cover their eyes on the side of their face.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » road jack ??