JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking with panties
Page: of 5   next > 
joesmith3458 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2018-06-12

Who likes jerking with panties and bras? Whose do you use? Share some pics!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
joesmith3458 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2018-06-12

Some of my faves
[img]https://motherless.com/D9FD326[/img]
[img]https://motherless.com/43A9D57[/img]
Heretosee35 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2018-04-14
41 year old
Love chating to guys who use women's panties kik me heretosee35 if you like to
kype500 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2015-09-04
47 year old heterosexual male from South Louisiana
I love jackin with the wife's panties and bra's... feels amazing... would like to try it with another woman's
Hornihubby Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2016-12-27
46 year old curious from Uk
I've started using the wife's knickers to wank with, feels good, especially some of her Victoria Secret ones !!!
thejonesy08 Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2012-05-20
35 year old
I love jerking with my wife's panties, bras, thigh highs etc. I always love showing off all her lingerie, slutty heels, and toys. She's kinky and has a lot. If you like showing your wife's too send me a message.
Unregistered ?

love using panties while jacking either wearing wrapped round shaft or sniffing, mainly use wifes but prefer strangers or friends
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Love it! Jacking while wearing them, jacking with them wrapped around my cock.
I usually use my own, but have also used my ex-wife's when we were together, some of my girlfriend's, my ex-wife's sister's lingerie and panties, some from friends with benefits and other girls I haver masturbated with and a few of my friends bras and panties who never knew.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

I do not have any used panties to wank with. My wife's do not interest me. I do love jacking with panties tho. Lately, I stop by WalMarts, pick up a few items and go over to the women's underwear dept and shop. I like lacy ones. Half the fun is at the checkout stand when women behind me waiting see the panties. I'm sure they shake their heads in disgust. The checkout girls never say anything but I'm sure they think I'm a perv. They're probably saying to themselves, "I bet this old horny perv masturbates in those lacy panties."

But when I get alone with the panties, I rub them around my smooth balls and wrap them around my cock when I stroke in the nude. I love cumming in them! A few days later, the dried crust in the crotch is a real turn on.
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I love the feel of my cock confined within a pair of panties. My wife's always feel good but I much prefer slipping into a pair of the neighbours.
We live in a fairly close community and I have two neighbours who regularly ask me to house-sit for them when they go away. I use the opportunity to go through their underwear draw and select a few pairs of panties to slip into. Sometimes, I strip off in their bedroom and try them on. Other times, I'll smuggle them home and try them on when my wife is out. I always get a trophy photo of me wearing them, and usually enjoy a wank whilst wearing them before I put them back.
So, Neighbour One. She's a divorcee in her 50's her bras are 34C, and she has a nice wide backside and fairly heavy, but sexy thighs. She has a house cat and leaves it at home whenever she's away, so I'm round there at least twice each day. She doesn't have much underwear but what she has is mostly black, or black with dainty floral patterns. She's a practical lady and all her panties are cotton bikini briefs. They are the most glamorous but I love the feel and the fact that my cock won't fit in them easily. She has several photos in the bedroom of herself all dressed up, so I love to lay back on her bed, wearing her panties, looking at the photos and wanking.
Neighbour Two. She's early 60's but quite good looking and still with a divine pear shaped figure. She has 34B bras. They have padded cups so I imagine she struggles to fill them. She also has a nice wide backside, largish thighs and almost always wears tight, snug fitting jeans. She has a dog so if she's away, I take care of it during the daytime, and then, at the end of the day, her daughter comes to stay overnight with it.
She has quite a mix of different panties. There's aren't many pairs but there's a mix of briefs, bikini and even a couple of thongs. Given that the daughter has a key and shares the sitting responsibilities, I'm more cautious and usually take a couple of pairs home to enjoy. I do much the same - try them on, take a few trophy pics and then wank while I have them on.
The Daughter. She's early 30's and quite stunning in a skinny elfin type way. She wears a 32B bra but the cups are very very padded so I imagine she might be totally flat or perhaps just tiny little titties. When she dog sits, she brings several pairs of panties in an overnight bag. These are totally different - very flimsy, brighly coloured and very brief, Unfortunately, she has a boyish figure and her panties are too small for me to get into. I have to make do getting them half on or just draped over my cock for the photos and the ultimate wank.

Of the three, I think I prefer the divorcee because I can really enjoy them with the added fun of laying on or even in her bed wearing them as I wank looking at her photos.
Swuch Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2018-04-01
56 year old bisexual male from Tampa
I have several pair that I wear when I jo and when I meet other men...it's a turn on to a top guy to be in a thong while he is fucking me or sucking him
Bottom boi
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
I love jacking off with my cute wife's dirty panties. She knows and is okay with it. I really love to share her dirty panties and pictures with other guys though. I have shared in person and through the mail. I love having her wear them with a strangers cum in them. I have also jacked off with taboo panties but don't get the opportunity to do that as often.
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
JohnnyRocco Amateur Jackinchatter

138 posts since 2017-05-31
68 year old bisexual male from Ontario
Stroking with a teen pair right now....
Love mutual masturbation and frotting. Big natural saggy tits, big cocks and cockheads. Crazy for legal teens and nn teens.
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
JohnnyRocco said:
Stroking with a teen pair right now....

You are
Big37Shot Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2015-07-29
47 year old heterosexual male from Netherlands
I have a couple of nasty panties stolen from the laundry hampers of former girlfriends that I still enjoy on a regular basis
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking with panties