JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking with panties
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love the feel of satin or lace wrapped around my cock. I also love the smell of worn panties, gets me hard as a rock. I am a big fan of wearing them as well, and I love to show them off on cam, making a hot daddy cum from watching me play with myself in my sexy panties.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Upnup42 said:
Most every time I use a pair and use them as my JO rag filling them with hot cum. I love the aroma of a freshly warm pair. I share my wifes all the time with other pervs.

where do you share mate?
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
I loved used panties, started as yng boy, i was hooked, many years later i still enjoy, best are from family, them friends but also enjoy strangers, i worked for a letting company (did student flats) I was their handy man, stole and enjoyed lots of panties, loved the bags of dirty Landry.
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My wife's niece (23) was working locally and came over to see us and grab a shower. After the shower and a change she went out with my wife. I found her used panties and I would be lying if I said I didn't use them!!!
cumforrealwomen Amateur Jackinchatter

352 posts since 2017-08-04
51 year old
absolutely love it...sis in laws..mates wives..neighbours....if the chance arises to get hold of a pair i`m taking t...last pair was beofre lockdown..alone fr couple of hours in sis in laws house....3 used pairs in wash basket...sniffing that cunty gusset....inhaling that cunty aromas ...her pics on phone as i wanked an moaned her name....heaven
Unregistered ?

cumforrealwomen said:
absolutely love it...sis in laws..mates wives..neighbours....if the chance arises to get hold of a pair i`m taking t...last pair was beofre lockdown..alone fr couple of hours in sis in laws house....3 used pairs in wash basket...sniffing that cunty gusset....inhaling that cunty aromas ...her pics on phone as i wanked an moaned her name....heaven

That sounds brilliant.
Unregistered ?

love using panties to jerk with. wearing or just using to wank with is great. have a pair for my ex gf and my sis inlaw.
Waterdude Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2016-07-05
50 year old bisexual from Houston, Texas
I've been sniffing panties my entire life, from a variety of donors. There is nothing like the scent of a women's holiest of holes, left behind in the soft crotch of a sexy pair of panties! I welcome anyone who shares my love of silk sniffing, for chats as we close our eyes and smell our way to paradise!
I'm highly sexual and though I have a very active sex life, I still enjoy masturbation. I often use toys and LOVE having rhwm used on me. Im into anal play, both giving AND receiving. And my biggeat kink is that i love to sniff worn panties as i stroke..
Unregistered ?

I have been into panties since I started wanking too, love it.
Unregistered ?

This is how I do it. I take a towel and put it on the bed roll it over and put a pair of panties over it then I put a pillow just over the edge and a pillow I can put my chest on and then I fuck the shit of those panties until I
explode all over them. Its almost like being on top of a girl. I love edge this way until i cant take it anymore and I drench those hot panties with my cum. Its great exercise too as well lol
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
Road trip panties straight from the bathroom floor

http://xhamster.com/videos/pantycum-10866190

(When I wear them, I end up peeing in them.)
thesensitiveone Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2020-05-13
50 year old
Did my first panty raid at 13 at camp ... been addicted ever since ... always jerk off to panty line pics ... stole girlfriends panties and jerked off looking at them ... and when I was 14-15 my favorite was Sunday catalogs in newspaper ... good old jc penny panty and bra pics
macbolen Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2013-03-23
64 year old curious from Michigan
mmmmm! I love watching younger guys hard in panties!
thesensitiveone Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2020-05-13
50 year old
Never wore them until recently
Unregistered ?

Ive never worn them that don't do anything for me but not criticising anyone it does get going, more power to you. I just like smelling the pussy and cumming with them wrapped round my cock or shooting my cum onto the stained gusset. Don't like them to be stained with shit just pussy juices please... Yummy
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking with panties