JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » If you cam, be warned!
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I read this in my local paper the other day and thought I'd post it here as a friendly warning to anyone who likes to play on cam....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cops: Man performed sex act on Web camera during sting

"01/29/09 - A 25-year-old Jackson man is the second this month to be charged with masturbating on a Web camera in front of who he believed to be a 14-year-old girl, according to officials with the Macomb County SheriffÕs Office.

Joseph Sleeman II faces four counts of accosting and soliciting for immoral purposes, a 4-year felony, and one count of using a computer to solicit criminal activity.

Sgt. Tina Old of the Macomb Area Computer Enforcement team, or MACE, said Sleeman was actually chatting online with an undercover detective when he asked whether she wanted to see a show.

ÒHe asked, ÔWhat would you like to see?Õ,Ó to which the detective responded ambiguously: ÒWhat would you like to show me?Ó Old said.

Sleeman then invited the ÒgirlÓ to view him on a Web cam and began to masturbate, Old said.

If convicted, he faces four years in prison. He was arrested Jan. 23.

Less than a week earlier, Richard Moffitt, 41, of Garden City was arrested on similar charges. He, too, is accused of inviting an undercover detective posing as a 14-year-old to view his Web cam, after which he allegedly began masturbating."
-----------------------------------------------------------

I chat often and even cam from time to time, but only if I'm certain that the other party is of the proper age. I've chatted with one or two who would eventually tell me they were 14, 16 etc. I immediately terminated the chat right then and there.

Goes to show, you never know who's on the other end.

However, if you're intentionally cruising to show off in front of minors, you deserve to get caught anyway!
Add a reply Quote this post
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
That is one of the main reasons I only do cam2cam. do not show myself without seeing the other person.
Horny old men want sex too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
only do c2c or cam someone you have done a c2c with.
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Same here. never know who is on the other cam and if it is recorded. The sting works well, if they posed as under age. I would never cam with under-age, even people who say they are 14.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Unregistered ?

lol, i love it. the guy deserved it 100%, i really hope he goes to jail, if this story is legit! Maybe he was a poster here, and i will get warned for bashing him, but he deserves it. Jerking over cam to a girl that young is so wrong, even if the girl is 18 or 19, and it's some creepy old dude jerking over cam to who, that is so wrong and nasty. I know it's not against the law since their 18 and over, but it's still damn wrong, it makes me sick. What would people think if you dudes are jerking your member to some chick who is 18,19 or whatever. Sure it turns on your sick minds, but it's wrong according to living in a normal society. Man why can't people just jerk and that's it. It getting way too out of hand now, people jerking over cam so much, people chatting over the phone and all that dumb crap. Internet Police and Dateline NBC FTW, keep up the great work, i am serious, you guys rule! And to all you creepy older guys that like the young girls, a big double middle finger salute to ya!!!!
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Warren_Str8 said:
even if the girl is 18 or 19, and it's some creepy old dude jerking over cam to who, that is so wrong and nasty. I know it's not against the law since their 18 and over, but it's still damn wrong, it makes me sick.

Let me make sure that I understand properly.

A legal adult finding another legal adult arousing is "wrong" and makes you sick?
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
If the dude is like 40 or over and he's showing off to some 18 year old, that's just creepy and should be illegal.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
Warren_Str8 said:
If the dude is like 40 or over and he's showing off to some 18 year old, that's just creepy and should be illegal.

Sorry pal, you're just a bit messed up. What you're proposing is strict laws on sexual activity between consenting ADULTS.
That, my friend, is a pretty horrid attitude to have.

If an 18 yo wants to view a guy of 90, what business is it of yours to say it should be illegal?

It's as bad as suggesting that it should be illegal to watch anyone within a decade of your age. How would that make you feel?

And back on subject;

If the guys knew or thought they were talking to a minor, they deserve it.
www.buddybate.com
SOLOinIL Amateur Jackinchatter

404 posts since 2006-10-07
59 year old curious from Michigan
What your suggesting is legislating morality and online conduct. Once you cross that line where does it stop? It's not many steps from regulating chat between age groups to regulating ALL content online including here(jackinchat). Once that happens where would you go to post or read items like your warning? Certainly won't be TV or printed press as they are already heavily monitored for content. Now I'll get off my soapbox.

As to older guys trolling for underage viewers,I do agree that's wrong and is already illegal under pedophile laws.
If an adult wants to show or look at another adult,then it should be left to their own discretion. You say that the older guys are perverts for showing,what about the younger adults who say ok and want to watch? Aren't they just as perverted or do they get a PASS because they're younger and "don't know any better".
universitygirl Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-11-20
37 year old bisexual from Canada
I agree with the idea of charging guys who masturbate for minors. However for consenting adults I see nothing wrong with it. I believe that if such acts were censored, it would be the thin edge of the wedge for other forms of censorship. I am not American but isnt there a constitutional right for freedom of expression? If an adult viewer does not like what he/she sees than there is such a thing is self censorship--turn the video off. Do adults really need the state to do everything for us? Where does the responsibility for your own actions come in?
grindgruntsquirt Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2008-05-12
heterosexual from UK
What if he says he knew he was chatting with an undercover detective all along?
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK

That was quite a rant Warren. What sort of government would you recommend?

I agree that guy deserves to have the book thrown at him for soliciting someone he thought was an underage girl, but if the very idea of consensual masturbation makes you as sick as you claim, what the hell are you doing posting on here?
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
grindgruntsquirt said:
What if he says he knew he was chatting with an undercover detective all along?

I've often wondered something along those lines. I mean, it's so commonplace for people to lie about their age and as much of their stats as possible online, what if someone legitimately thought that the "14 year old girl" was really a 44 year old woman? Or man?

I don't know about you guys, but I tend to assume that most "women" online in places like this - unless there's some sort of proof provided (like a live cam...lol) - are guys.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Warren_Str8 said:
lol, i love it. the guy deserved it 100%, i really hope he goes to jail, if this story is legit! Maybe he was a poster here, and i will get warned for bashing him, but he deserves it. Jerking over cam to a girl that young is so wrong, even if the girl is 18 or 19, and it's some creepy old dude jerking over cam to who, that is so wrong and nasty. I know it's not against the law since their 18 and over, but it's still damn wrong, it makes me sick. What would people think if you dudes are jerking your member to some chick who is 18,19 or whatever. Sure it turns on your sick minds, but it's wrong according to living in a normal society. Man why can't people just jerk and that's it. It getting way too out of hand now, people jerking over cam so much, people chatting over the phone and all that dumb crap. Internet Police and Dateline NBC FTW, keep up the great work, i am serious, you guys rule! And to all you creepy older guys that like the young girls, a big double middle finger salute to ya!!!!

We all believe that minors should be protected from sexual predators. But, as I understand this, you are for protecting young adults (18 and 19 year olds) from consensual acts with older men.

WOW....now THERE is a novel idea. God help us when the police start enforcing this concept.

I would point out that very young women have been having sex with old, rich, and powerful men through the ages. Young women ADORE very old, very rich men. Tons of inherited money have been passed across the generational divide by this technique.

tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
that ain't nothing but the truth there
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » If you cam, be warned!