JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Phone sex
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Unregistered ?

stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
bihubbysouthport Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2015-03-31
59 year old bisexual from southport UK
God i love it with other married guys. Helping each other spunk harder than our wives can. Moaning like bitches as we cum. Total honest discussion of our secret desires.
I love uninhibited filthy gay sex. Especially with similar married guys.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Do any of you guys use burner phones for phone sex so that your wife or gf will not find out about it. I have had some phone sex with guys and it was terrific fun but I worried about possible calls back at inappropriate times. It didn't happen fortunately. My wife told me she does not want our phone numbers out there for anyone to call, but she has no problem with me having phone sex if I use a burner phone and number. I can jerk off all I want.
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
76 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
I have an efriend and after many years of email we finally got the courage up to speak to one another over the phone.
We were both so nervous at first and being a married guy I found it so weird but soon got over it when my cock got hard in my hand.
We enjoyed a couple this a couple of times while I was away from home overnight. One night lasted almost two hours!
That was absolutely the longest time my cock was hard for so long!
What a great cum that was !!!
Unregistered ?

I am married as most men are on here, I have chatted with men online in chat and emails, but have always said no when it comes to chatting on the phone as I am so scared that the man might call while my wife is home. then comes the dreaded question from her....well who was that.....and I just do not want to hurt her in anyway or lose her, we got rid of our land line a few years ago and we both just have cell phones, but the fear is always there even when the man assures me he will only call when she is out. but for some reason I just don't trust them. I do not want to jeopardize my marriage.But have always wondered what it would be like to get a dirty phone call from a pervert.
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
This line is free, and based in the US, so no charges. Always guys to get off with.
605-475-3366. Just follow the prompts.
Masturbation is the best, innit!
Unregistered ?

Or better yet call me. I can be Stacy for you or I can fuck you hard baby.Im a vers and can make your dreams come true
youngdump Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2017-10-26
28 year old bisexual male from Reigate
I'll chat filth with anyone who want to, 23 slim decent co@k and very smooth! pm me and i'll give you my number
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
You can get a broadband number, which is pretty much disposable. Only a few dollars a month, in US. I don't use it often but when you want certain conversations you definitely know the wife wouldn't appreciate, it's great to have.

maturemale00 said:
I am married as most men are on here, I have chatted with men online in chat and emails, but have always said no when it comes to chatting on the phone as I am so scared that the man might call while my wife is home. then comes the dreaded question from her....well who was that.....and I just do not want to hurt her in anyway or lose her, we got rid of our land line a few years ago and we both just have cell phones, but the fear is always there even when the man assures me he will only call when she is out. but for some reason I just don't trust them. I do not want to jeopardize my marriage.But have always wondered what it would be like to get a dirty phone call from a pervert.
Unregistered ?

maturemale00 said:

Just do what the rest of us sly dogs do and put your phone on silent. Then only answer if you recognise the number or are alone
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
The problem for me would be that my service provider logs all calls for my "convenience and information", including calls I don't answer. Check your phone accounts, you may see those too.
ukfunkyguy Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2019-05-04
29 year old
Up for kinky phone fun in UK. PM me.
Unregistered ?

luvtomic said:
I started phone sex with men because on a phone chat line that is still free well hardly any females on there. most were shemales or cds. either way I still had fun with them then I talked a married man and we hit it off and began to moan and stroke. I love it but cant do it as much since my wife found the number on phone bill. I still crave it

I did it once too, and mic'ed a few times. Like you I have to be very careful. But I crave it, sometimes I get so hard just thinking about it.
Unregistered ?

Love it so. Inch masturbating with another perv on the phone, shooting whilst we speak. I solve the problem by having a spare phone. Just for sex chat jacking.
bihubbysouthport Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2015-03-31
59 year old bisexual from southport UK
I love it.
I love uninhibited filthy gay sex. Especially with similar married guys.
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Phone sex