JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big or Small?
Page: of 2   next > 
allan Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-02-06
35 year old curious from Canada
Do you have a preference? I have a 6inch skinny dick. no pics frown stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Maggie Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2008-08-31
67 year old bisexual from Wisconsin, USA
personally, I like them all. I kind have an attraction to a man with a smaller cock, it is fun to handle it, but so are the big ones. especially when they grow hard in my hands, that's the best!
Do me, Do u!
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
Just about any size works if the guy knows how to use it.....cliche I know, but true. But, I guess size matters a little to me as far as appearance and general preference is concerned.

I've always enjoyed seeing a guy get an erection as we start playing. My preference is one that is probably at least six inches long, and average to slightly slender in girth. Long and slender is better than short and thick to me.

When flaccid, it's nice when it stays fairly long and hangs down loosely...swinging when the guy walks.
Unregistered ?

6 to 7 is good not too big or too small. for me at least 6 to 7 is perfect
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
Maggie said:
personally, I like them all. I kind have an attraction to a man with a smaller cock, it is fun to handle it, but so are the big ones. especially when they grow hard in my hands, that's the best!

Hey, how you doin baby. ^_-
Don't let your meat loaf
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Well me i like um big the bigger the better,the average size inthe USA is 6-3" im close to 10" and i have met some dudes who are way bigger.However the average american female feels okay up to say 8" obove that seems to be a prob so what does the guy with the big cock do,huh.
beatsix Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2008-07-22
curious male
hi Allen i have 6 inch skinny dick also and it isn't the best size for satisfying my wife i always wanted to be thicker that seems to be the most important dimension in our marriage
Unregistered ?

I like slender cocks 6-7 inches long and I also like nice straight erections. Nice balls should go along with that cock. I also prefer cut. As a nudist man that's what appeals to me when I'm looking for another guy to play with. Let's not forget that a good body and nice personality should go along with that hot cock. Yummy!.....razz
universitygirl Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-11-20
37 year old bisexual from Canada
Here we go again--guys concerned about size. Its not what you have its what you do with it. The penis is just one small part (pun intended) of the whole man. The real turn on for me are his attitudes. Attitude to life, to others, and to himself. If he is able to think of others and how his actions may influence others then really his penis size doesn't matter.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
universitygirl said:
Here we go again--guys concerned about size. Its not what you have its what you do with it. The penis is just one small part (pun intended) of the whole man. The real turn on for me are his attitudes. Attitude to life, to others, and to himself. If he is able to think of others and how his actions may influence others then really his penis size doesn't matter.

this is a very sensible point of view. it's great that girls appreciate an attitude of thoughtfulness in a man. Ive heard many say that they also value personality and intelligence above all else.

but try to get a date and get close to a girl if you dont have a cool bod, maybe sportin a nice dick. no girl ever said "wow, id like to sample that guy's intelligence. I bet he's really thoughtful."

nope.....that important stuff comes later. sexual attraction starts with showin off your sexual parts and your sexual technique.
shivie Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-02-19
55 year old bisexual
Hardrocker said:
no girl ever said "wow, id like to sample that guy's intelligence. I bet he's really thoughtful."

I think you're wrong about that. I've known plenty of physically attractive guys who were complete jerks and for whom I wouldn't give the time of day. On the other hand I've definitely been turned on to certain men because of the way they act or think, or because of the attitudes they have.

I admit that physical attractiveness is part of it, but it's definitely not the whole part... or even the first part. At least that's how it works for me.
Unregistered ?

I would totally disagree with you Hardrocker, respectfully of course. How many couple have you seen where they guy is not that attractive (ranging from a variety of factors) and the girl is very attractive? I've seen plenty. You know what he had that sold her; confidence. I'll admit I think I'm an attractive guy BUT i think my attitude, my actions, and my thought process is much more attractive.

You can always get around a penis that isn't up to a girl's standard. But you CANNOT get around a bad attitude.
universitygirl Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-11-20
37 year old bisexual from Canada
Colobuff22 your last paragraph is excellent. It sums up exactly what I was trying to say...Well done and thank you.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
5 inch thick dick here.
LTJ
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
If i'm jacking another guy, I like a cock that's average or bigger - something to get my hand around. If i'm sucking him, I like em on the small side - got a lousy gag-reflex here frown
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big or Small?