JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big or Small?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I reckon if lesbians can claim that they have the best sex around, then I don't even need my 7" cock to satisfy a women--maybe a man, though!
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
remy Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-02-05
58 year old heterosexual
a nice hard cock that goes deep inside , wouldn`t like one too small or too big
Unregistered ?

Well I hate to buck the trend here but I just cant stand big cocks... all that meat flopping about. Much more fun to play with a small one, as long as the head is actually inside me (I like the initial penetration best and a small cock means this happens repeatedly grin then all is good. Also better to handle for blowjobs (no gag) and handjobs... a lovely little 3 or 4 inches all slippery with lube and lost in my soft hands or between my girls smile
tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
ClareUK90 said:
Well I hate to buck the trend here but I just cant stand big cocks... all that meat flopping about. Much more fun to play with a small one, as long as the head is actually inside me (I like the initial penetration best and a small cock means this happens repeatedly grin then all is good. Also better to handle for blowjobs (no gag) and handjobs... a lovely little 3 or 4 inches all slippery with lube and lost in my soft hands or between my girls smile

That sounds fucken hot!
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I myself have what I think is a very small 4" erection. It's not very big around either, maybe just a bit over 3". Heck, my testicles are even small. I'm 35 and married now but when I was messing around with other boys in my late preteens and early teens every one of the boys I played with had much larger penises than me. Most of them were probably about average size for boys their age I guess. I certainly wasn't complaining though.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Big or Small?