JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Discarded panties
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Walking through the park this morning a noticed a pair of black lace panties on the ground, scrunched in such a way they must have fell out of somebody's pocket. A souvenir perhaps?

Had the wife not been with me I would have had them away in a second, and would have enjoyed playing with them and making them go stiff with my cum. Sadly I had to leave them where they were, but I can't stop thinking about them, and it's making me hard.

Has anybody else ever found discarded panties in the park or in the woods etc? Did you do anything with them, or just leave them be, because maybe it's a bit manky picking up such things (I never have picked up any, but this pair just looked so inviting)
Add a reply Quote this post
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
A girlfriend and I went to a local park for a walk early on a Saturday morning and right next to the walkway was a pretty good sized white bra and not far away, a teenie pair of white panties. The GF was Like "wow, somebody got plowed right out here in the open. That would have been fun to watch".

Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Loftypete Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2018-03-27
69 year old bisexual from Uk
Yes I often go to a place I know is a dogging area. I find dirty panties which I sniff and have licked . It is so sexy to wonder who owned them .
Unregistered ?

Love finding discarded undies and clothing...
Unregistered ?

Loftypete said:
Yes I often go to a place I know is a dogging area. I find dirty panties which I sniff and have licked . It is so sexy to wonder who owned them .
Nasty, but kind of hot. stroke
Unregistered ?

ukpervert58 said:
Love finding discarded undies and clothing...
Well you certainly would have loved these. Damn my wife for being there, or I'd be sitting here right now with them hanging from my hard dick.
Unregistered ?

Dman said:
A girlfriend and I went to a local park for a walk early on a Saturday morning and right next to the walkway was a pretty good sized white bra and not far away, a teenie pair of white panties. The GF was Like "wow, somebody got plowed right out here in the open. That would have been fun to watch".
Nice. I imagine somebody i.e. your girlfriend, would have been fucked a little harder that Saturday afternoon grin.
Unregistered ?

Back in the early days of the internet some of us used to go on 'treasure hunts', following a trail of clues to find discreetly hidden used lingerie (silk always better than lace). Rule was you 'used' them yourself, took a photo as proof to be shared later, then put them back where you found them for the next hunter to track down.

Seems so innocent now!
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Saw two pairs of teen size panties discarded in a motel stairwell once,wanted to keep them.
pantycum68 Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2015-11-07
55 year old bisexual male from Wellington, New Zealand
Ive found two or three pairs. A pair of xl thongs, a pair of lil cotton ones very nice. Lovely pee stain too strokesmile
Not found outside but behind a hot water cylinder and radiators when working.
Cute panty lover
Unregistered ?

Would love to make a local contact so GF can leave some to be found and get pics back of them full of cum.
graham-london Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2015-02-14
65 year old curious male from Kent
UKBiM said:
Would love to make a local contact so GF can leave some to be found and get pics back of them full of cum.

I would love to help out with this!
looking for a fellow nudist for beach visits in south east
jayskay302 Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-06-03
48 year old heterosexual from Canada
I found a nice pair in a park washroom one time. I did grab them and brought them home. They were fresh like someone just left them there...was a hot find. I also met a girl online that will send me her panties in the mail after she has worn them!
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
harvester38 said:
Walking through the park this morning a noticed a pair of black lace panties on the ground, scrunched in such a way they must have fell out of somebody's pocket. A souvenir perhaps?

Had the wife not been with me I would have had them away in a second, and would have enjoyed playing with them and making them go stiff with my cum. Sadly I had to leave them where they were, but I can't stop thinking about them, and it's making me hard.

Has anybody else ever found discarded panties in the park or in the woods etc? Did you do anything with them, or just leave them be, because maybe it's a bit manky picking up such things (I never have picked up any, but this pair just looked so inviting)
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
harvester38 said:

id have been back there first chance I got lol

Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Discarded panties