JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum Jack off
Page: < prev  of 4  
Runk22 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2018-05-19
73 year old homosexual male from US
Something I posted on another site:

Growing up I was naive, repressed, and ignorant about my body. Consequently, my early masturbatory life was not very imaginative. Jerking off was perfunctory, a body function, the elimination of yet another body fluid. There was only one method: stroke up and down vigorously until you cum. The good feeling was short-lived and followed by guilt and shame. I cleaned myself up and hid the evidence as best I could. I carried on like this until my sophomore year in college, 1970.

After my freshman roommate moved into the fraternity house, a good friend moved in with me. Pete and l shared a suite of rooms with six other guys. The one bathroom had a shower, toilet, urinal, sink, and no privacy. Pete was very shy about his body. In the three years we roomed together I never saw him naked, I'm not sure when he showered. The first time I walked undressed from the room and to the shower he chided me for exposing myself. From then on I was shy about my body as well.

I confess I had a crush on Pete. He was cute and smart, always available, never dated the whole time we were in college. There was never any sex talk, no internet, and neither of us read girlie magazines. With one exception, neither of us masturbated in the room as far as I could tell. Once or twice a month I'd jerk off in a remote mens room in a classroom building, I'm not sure what Pete did for relief. The one exception came the first year we roomed together. One of our suite-mates had bought an issue of the new girlie magazine, Penthouse. I wasn't interested in the photos but the sex stories in the letters column really got me hot. With those stories rolling around in my head, I was desperate to jerk off but it was too late to go to the classroom building. I had to wait until I was sure Pete was asleep before I could take care of business. Much worse, I wouldn't be able to use the standard stroking method -- it would have shaken my noisy bed and woken up Pete who above me in the upper bunk.

When I was sure he was asleep, I pulled off my briefs and quietly played with my hard cock trying not to move my arm or shake the bed. Concentrating on the known pleasure zones, I rubbed the glans and tickled my balls. This felt good but it clearly wasn't going to take me to the desired destination. Then I ran my finger tips from the balls up the back of my shaft. Just as my fingertips approached the glans I hit the nub of skin the doctor had left from my circumcision (it was 40-some years later that I learned this part of my anatomy had a name.) Suddenly I shivered with the familiar sensation I got while stroking my cock. I continued by focusing on that nub of skin, tapping and rubbing it softly. When the precum flowed I transferred some to the nub which magnified the sensations. Ecstasy! After a fantastic half hour that I didn't want to end, my body shook, my legs stiffened and out spurted a nice load of cum. For once there was no shame, I just lay there with a pool of cum on my belly and savored the moment. Still hard and excited I was not ready to sleep. When my breathing finally returned to normal I drifted in and out of a light sleep.

I woke up when the upper bunk started to shake, rattle and rock. All that time Pete had been faking sleep and listening as I rubbed my frenulum! He had heard me cumming and it must have turned him on. I could tell from the bed noises and his breathing that he was rapidly stroking his cock. Within a minute or two he came with a series of quiet grunts, rolled over and started to snore.

The next day we went about our business as if nothing had happened. I never again heard him jerk off but I had learned something new that night and added the frenulum to my furtive mens room sessions. Many nights in bed I played with my frenulum without actually cumming, all the while wondering if Pete could hear. I wondered, too, if he was pretending to sleep and waiting for me to start snoring so he could himself off.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
blog333boi Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2018-10-23
65 year old homosexual male
Very nice narrative. I stayed hard reading it. Thank you for sharing, Runk22.
bulge in my pants, just happy to see you man!
Runk22 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2018-05-19
73 year old homosexual male from US
Thanks, blog333boi, I can't tell,you how many times I've wanted to relive that night.

Here's a compilation with some frenulum action and heavy breathing (can we all just agree that compilations with music is a bad idea? lol)

Exploit the sensitive spot
Ceebukowski2 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
So I'm 43 and have never tried this until today. While on vacation with the fam, I slipped away and gave this a go. Wow!!! I cum so hard and I record time! It was absolutely amazing!!! I must say, I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to do it again like this. I cum a ton and even after having sex last night with the wife. Damn it felt great!!!!
tmcdougal Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2018-07-21
46 year old bisexual male from KY, US
I jack off like that a lot, especially when I use lube. It gives me the most intense orgasm.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I like to work on the frenulum with my tougue when I give another man a blowjob.
Be happy, suck a cock
Ceebukowski2 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
I've only done it dry and rubbed my orgasm out rather than use lub and caress it out. Which is better?
loftyc Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2018-11-21
81 year old bisexual male
sounds like fun for either one
justanxious Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-12-05
curious male from St. Louis MO US
Frenum rubbing is the perfect way to get off when laying next to your sleeping wife. Just be sure to position the kleenex so you don't leave a stain on the sheets. Two may not be enough!
The other method even a little less direct takes longer but produces heavy ejaculations, it requires a little more patience but will reward you. Pull your skin as tight as you can at the base of your penis and don't stop pulling for several minutes until your head is angled toward the bottom of your shaft and the frenum skin is clearly forming a string and membrane in appearance. This can best be accomplished after an edging session with what ever gets you most aroused.
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
Amazing orgasms, swimming pool jets can give fantastic orgasms when aimed at frenulum.
I like to share my jo materials.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum Jack off