JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Turned on by ass?
Page: of 1  
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
Whether you're str8, bi, or gay, when did you first get turned on by seeing another person's ass? How long into your sexual experiences was it before you focused not just on your partner's pussy/cock but also on her/his ass for sexual satisfaction? Why do both gay and str8 guys seem to like to fuck male/female ass? Why do most str8 guys who might fuck their wife's or girlfriend's ass, think it's disgusting for gay guys to fuck another guy's ass? And finally, why do some str8 guys like to take it up their asses?
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I think there are a lot of variations in what kind of sex people like to have, regardless of whether a person is str8, bi, or gay. Being a gay man, some people assume that I must love butt sex, first and foremost. Actually, it was well after I first started having sexual experiences that I had, or even wanted to have anal sex. I still like oral best. Now, in high school, I did notice some friends who, quite frankly, had great butts; but that's as far as it went.

I think that people get into butt sex when it feels really good to them, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. Guys like to take something up their asses because it starts working or massaging their prostate, which often just feels GOOD. I figure, though, if it doesn't feel good, then don't do it!

I don't like to make judgements about the kinds of sexual things other people like to do; and I would hope that other people would treat me the same way. Looking at posts on this board, I've seen a lot more examples of stuff that straight, bi, and gay people have in common than the reverse.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Quoting Genuinefine:

"Looking at posts on this board, I've seen a lot more examples of stuff that straight, bi, and gay people have in common than the reverse."

That seems to me to be so true. Folks should forget about social norms and just follow their feelings.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

First time i realized that an ass could be such a turn on was when I was about 11 or 12 years old. I was watching a little league baseball game played in one of the fields at my local school. Sometime during the game three older girls (maybe 16 years old) walked past. One girl was wearing sprayed-on white jeans, and just seeing the way her firm, round buns and sexy hips moved as she walked was totally mesmerizing. I stared at her until she was out of sight. That was literally the start of my sexual awakening, and I have been a dedicated ass admirer (of both guys' and girls') ever since!
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
i cannot get enough ass... love to eat it for as long as possible and love to finger it as i fuck her
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Now, I ask you, how can anyone not appreciate the look of a cute, tight, smooth little butt?

Just Amateur Jackinchatter

258 posts since 2006-11-28
35 year old curious from Australia
ive fucked a woman in the ass and damn i donno if i came so hard sice it was so incredibly tight! but lookswise yes i appreciate the beauty of a tight well curved behind!
johnathan890 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-01-02
35 year old
I LOVE ASS, to masturbate doesn't matter man or woman, but for fuckin'....well dunno yet
Unregistered ?

"And finally, why do some str8 guys like to take it up their asses?"

Mainly because accepting that you're bisexual is not an easy thing. I speak from experience. I used to be one of those guys who ALWAYS insist they are str8.

I began noticing how good girls looked in tight jeans when I was about 12.ass I'd noticed boobs long before that, though.boobs

Now I like both gender's backsides.cock
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
back in my day french cut bikinis were just becomeing fashion. My compliments to the designers. grin At a very young age I would focus on those nearly naked asses, leaveing JUST enough to the imagination. I spent many horny days at the beach watching the lovelies walk by. The bikinis now a days are much more revealing (not that there is anything wrong with that ) but I have no complaint with what awakened me back in the day.
tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
i love a cute face first and foremost, if that checks out i look straight at the ass, its something about the shape and curves/ softness drives me fuckin crazy. i like girls ass to be about medium size, with some feel to it, not a fan of flat or over huge asses. to be honest ive never checked a guys ass out, only dicks excite me.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Turned on by ass?