JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker rooms
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hey dudes I was wondering when you in the gym locker room or any locker room are guys hard or soft because I would imagine that they would be hard but I never been in a locker room with naked guys
Add a reply Quote this post
scrtm0717 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-02-12
67 year old
Love a big cock, hard or soft...would love to make yours hard now. I am 8.5", cut, very stiff
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
horny27 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2008-08-17
43 year old heterosexual
i've often thought about that myself. When i'm at the gym i usually go late at night so there is no one there. I was in the wet sauna the other night at the gym and left cause i started to get hard. I didn't know if i should jack off right there or what someone would say if they walked in on me. That's why i left.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
I have been going to gyms, pools, etc regularly ever since I was a young pre-teen. Most always we were naked in the locker rooms and wet areas. Even a few of the pools were skinny dippers, not co-ed though.

I saw and still see guys with hard ons every once in awhile. No big deal. After all it is a natural thing. Hang loose guys.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

never seen hard cock in my gym's locker room. Most people make their way from shower to locker pretty quickly and get dressed. A few sort of hang loose, but mostly the older dudes.
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
im one who always gets hard in locker rooms..the sights and smells get to me..im hard before getting undressed.. i love seeing guys taking a look
edger21 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2008-08-31
37 year old heterosexual
i've always stayed soft and the most i've seen was some guy semi-hard.
Unregistered ?

Seen hundreds and hundreds... of other guys naked in gym/pool showers and never seen another guy fully erect - except 7th grade gym class locker area. Couple guys got hard when undressing and we all sort of thought it was funny. I have become semi in saunas and seen some other semi-hard cocks. Pretty easy to start getting hard when washing ourselves. Masturbated a good number of times when there was enough privacy - and figure other guys have done the same.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
As you may have noticed from observing guys in the locker room - cocks come in a variety of sizes and hardness. we are all gusy there so it is no big deal
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I have seen many soft, semi-hard, and hard cocks in my years since jr high sports. The locker room is one place it just doesn't matter. It is all natural so it is cool.
Give it your all.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I guess I have to wonder, why have you never been in a locker room? Didn't you have to do PE classes in school?

As for me, I've seen some semi-hards, and one very very hard guy, but generally just softies. I enjoy the view for whatever wink
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I've been in locker rooms since about age 11-12. I've always noticed or looked at other guys cocks, either to compare or just becuase they had good looking cocks. I've never seen a guy hard in a locker room, but I have been hard, no one has said anything to me about it, but I would be happy to discuss it!!cock
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
bonerup Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-12-27
58 year old bisexual
most guys I have seen are soft, have seen a few semi hard. Have gotten a couple in steam room hard, Came on to me and we sucked each other in there, nobody else around so was very careful and kept an eye out just in case somebody was coming towards door and then would jump over to side and cover up ourselves with our towels, have gotten some awesome head at the gym!!!!!
Unregistered ?

Maybe it's different in the USA then, judging from most replies. Here in the UK I haven't been in many locker rooms where guys get completely nude, just quickly when changing. Showers are often in cubicles, or if not people often shower in swimming trunks or shorts...
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
rockhard22 said:
Maybe it's different in the USA then, judging from most replies. Here in the UK I haven't been in many locker rooms where guys get completely nude, just quickly when changing. Showers are often in cubicles, or if not people often shower in swimming trunks or shorts...

It certainly has been different in American locker rooms.....and it has been complete madness. At least as far as school locker rooms for boys are concerned. Girls have almost always been allowed private cubicles for showering. But boys have always been expected to strip naked and shower in front of all the other boys.

Modern parents are more and more demanding privacy for their sons.....either demanding that schools provide private cubicles......or, in some places, showering after PE class is no longer mandatory.

Why have school boys (of varying ages and sexual development) commonly been subjected to such indignity is anybody's guess. Something about the macho American male mentality I guess.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker rooms