JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Feeling like a perv gets me so horny
Page: < prev  of 8  
horneehubby Professional Jackinchatter

1852 posts since 2013-04-11

onagain said:
Always have been a perv, always will be. And the older I get the less I care, whether they like it or not. It's natural. If they dress like they do they'll get stares. Single, perverted, and proud.

Preach!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SeagullSean Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2017-03-13
55 year old heterosexual from Kent, UK
onagain said:
Always have been a perv, always will be. And the older I get the less I care, whether they like it or not. It's natural. If they dress like they do they'll get stares. Single, perverted, and proud.

Absolutely - I always perv over busty young girls and I dont care if they catch me looking. Its worth it to see their lovely cleavage or cheeky bums. Wank heaven.
Downblouse Pervert, Busty Glamour Girl & NN Teen Fan. Skype: [email protected]
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
SeagullSean said:
Absolutely - I always perv over busty young girls and I dont care if they catch me looking. Its worth it to see their lovely cleavage or cheeky bums. Wank heaven.

Yes, me too. There is no law against having a good look (as long as that is all you do)strokestrokestrokewinkrazz
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
Wanker78 said:
Yes, me too. There is no law against having a good look (as long as that is all you do)strokestrokestrokewinkrazz

Nothing wrong with window shopping!
Unregistered ?

If they're out and looking like a whore, they shouldn't complain when they're looked at like whores. They only have themselves to blame.

SeagullSean said:
lordo62 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2019-04-10
61 year old
I found a way around that, I'm a good size so I now wear tight jeans or shorts that make my bulge very visible.

You'd be amazed at how many women and girls have a good look, often not even hiding it. I make sure they know I've spotted them having a look, and then have a good look at them.
Some blush because they've been caught often young women, and then some give a bit of a show.

I've even had a few brush my crotch as they go past or touch my ass. Very hot when I'm out with the wife!

sdontos said:
I love it when some cutie catches you looking. The reaction is either:

1. Eeyew! Why is that old perv looking at me?
2. Ugh! another one!

I have to say I have never seen the flirting thing. I think that is wishful thinking.
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Feeling like a perv gets me so horny