JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jockstraps
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
marriedguy Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-01-12
55 year old curious from SE, uk
GuyHudson said:
Marriedguy - if you ever have trouble getting what you want, let me know. always happy to help out another jockstrap appreciator.

thanks so much for the offer, i will certainly bear it in mind. if in the meantime u have any pics of yourself that u would like to swap i would love to hear from you!

take care and stay strapped!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
edger21 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2008-08-31
37 year old heterosexual
i always wore a jock with a cup for sports. they were required for baseball and you definitely didn't want to be caught without one for sparring in karate. I still wear just a jock as underwear sometimes for running in the summer.
Unregistered ?

We were told to purchase jockstraps for junior varsity sports. Felt like I was 'grown up' at the time since I had seen older guys wear them. Tried it on when I got home from the store and... instant erection. Looked and felt so different from regular underwear.
alphington Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-02-01
30 year old curious from United Kingdom
I find jockstraps SO horny; I love wearing them for sports--or just anytime. Love jacking in them and shooting a few loads into them; then I wear them for a few days; they get nice and crusty.

Once I was in a locker room and and a guy came in wearing one; when he went to the showers he left it on the seat; I picked it up and smealt it--it was warm and sweaty!! What a fucking turn on! I just had to go to a cubicle and have a long jacking session; I shot my cum itno his jock and when my cock went down, I returned it to the seat.

Any other dudes have jockstrap exeperiences?
Pineau Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-03-08
36 year old bisexual from Scotland
Hi mate. Just read you message about jockstraps and got well hard and turned on. I live in Bristol and have done the same stuff as you - smelling someone's jock at school and wanking off in it. Done that a few times. I just love the smell of dried spunk (and fresh spunk too). It's a real turn on before you wank. I guess you aren't into this too, but when I was only 12 I found a used condom in the park which had spunk frozen inside it. It was the first time I had seen one or even seen spunk from somone else, Got so hard looking at it that I smelled the spunk inside it and then when the spunk had melted, I put the condom on my cock and wanked off in it for over an hour. Awesome feeling knowing the night before another guy had worn it on his cock and shagged his g/f with it, and the spunk had shot off in the end inside her cunt. Watching his spunk on my knob while I wanked off in the condom was my most amazing experience. Since then, I've found several condoms and always smell the guy's spunk and then wank off in the guy's condom. Smelly cum-stained jocks and spunky condoms are a real big turn on for me.
Paul
24 y/o bisexual in Scotland
Unregistered ?

Hadn't thought about this for decades but this jock talk reminded me about my dad's swimmer jock. Loved seeing him in it when he took me swimming as a kid. When I was a horny adolescent, I discovered it in his dresser and would put it on and jack in it. Very hot memories! Wonder if he still has it?
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
Celt said:
Hadn't thought about this for decades but this jock talk reminded me about my dad's swimmer jock. Loved seeing him in it when he took me swimming as a kid. When I was a horny adolescent, I discovered it in his dresser and would put it on and jack in it. Very hot memories! Wonder if he still has it?

The first jock I ever saw was a family jock too. My older brother's. I'd only heard of jocks, but then I actually saw him wearing his. It was awesome. Until I got my first one, I would get one of his out of his underwear drawer and put it on. When I was ready to cum, I'd pull the pouch aside so I wouldn't cream it. I guess he never noticed the precum stains.

Yea, swimmer jocks are sexy. Even the waistband is narrow, so they're all just narrow elastic straps holding the pouch on your package. Looks and feels SO HOT!
Unregistered ?

I have a wide band Bike brand jock right now. I need to get a swimmer one since I swim and like how it looks. I had a cyber bud who sent me a seasoned jock he used to jack into in exchange for a seasoned pair of my boxer briefs. He called me when he got them ang told me he was out riding his bike and wearing my briefs. I kept his jock in a locked desk drawer at work. Several times, working very late, I would strip down and. Wear the jock at the office. When I was ready to cum, I'd place the jock off, put the pouch on my face lean back in my chair and breath deeply until I came. Good times.

homosexual
Celt said:
I have a wide band Bike brand jock right now. I need to get a swimmer one since I swim and like how it looks. I had a cyber bud who sent me a seasoned jock he used to jack into in exchange for a seasoned pair of my boxer briefs. He called me when he got them ang told me he was out riding his bike and wearing my briefs. I kept his jock in a locked desk drawer at work. Several times, working very late, I would strip down and. Wear the jock at the office. When I was ready to cum, I'd place the jock off, put the pouch on my face lean back in my chair and breath deeply until I came. Good times.

I like to use jocks that way too. Usually I jack in a jock, while I pull another one down over my head with the pouch over my face like that.......and breathe in that jockstrap aroma. And I sometimes play with another strap dude and use my hand to wad up a jock into a nice nose mask, which I hold against his face and say "breathe deeply." That always does the job for him.
Unregistered ?

Brother, reading your post almost did it for me, too!
sandstroker Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2010-09-06
37 year old bisexual
I did so many sports in high school that I had a bunch of jockstraps. I was also doing summer camp counseloring. I was wearing more jocks than underwear all summer. We had a special day at the camp, 70's day. I think 70's, we did tie-dyed T shirts and stuff. We started doing underwear too. Then the boys in my cabin grabbed some of my jocks. One was done completely pink, 3 others were done in tie-dye. I ended up having to model them, several times, for several different groups of people. And I always ended up getting a boner.
BiGuy4Phone Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2005-08-24
47 year old bisexual from Los Angeles
I love reading all the stories. I'm a big jockstrap fan; I've got a lot in my collection and keep getting more. I never played sports in school, and gym never required jocks, so I didn't get one until out of school. Working at a sporting goods store, I ended up swiping one from the job. It was wrong, but I really wanted a jock but didn't want my coworkers seeing I was buying one. It was one of the black #10 jocks Bike made in the 1990s.

I've gotten many more since then. I'm very fond of my C-IN2 and 2xist jocks, which are supportive while feeling like nothing's there; my Calvin Klein Tech and Cool jocks, which aren't made anymore; as well as my JM Koton and Puma jocks. I was even lucky enough to find a DSquared² jockstrap.

It's a great feeling to be at the gym or just running errands, feeling those two straps around my ass. Knowing I'm wearing something so revealing and sexy is a turn-on, but it also makes me self-conscious, so I don't wear them as often as I should.

homosexual
Thanks Celt. Your posts about straps sure did give me boners.

Would love to have seen you modeling those colorful straps sandstroker. A boner in a strap is always an awesome thing to see too.

And you have a great collection of straps BiGuy. There's so many sexy styles in the various brands now. I love to go online to "International Jock" and "JockstrapCentral" to see all the sexy straps, and the hot guys modeling them. Great jackoff material, and great places to shop for jockstraps too.

I have a real problem with wearing a strap as underwear, or even as athletic support in the gym. I pop a boner as soon as I pull one on, and feel the waist band and the ass straps.....and my dick and balls cradled in the pouch. If I wear it a while, the boner slacks off to a semi. But as long as I'm wearing a jockstrap, I have a bigger dick than usual. So for me, jocks are mainly for sex. Something for the bedroom.
BiGuy4Phone Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2005-08-24
47 year old bisexual from Los Angeles
International Jock and Jockstrap Central are great for browsing, but they're way overpriced for jocks. I've gotten some really good deals off eBay, including N2N, Activeman, and Andrew Christian. (The Andrew Christian Nearly Naked jocks are really great.) I get hard and horny as hell shopping for jocks; a libido and an internet connection are responsible for more than a few pairs of underwear in my collection.

JockstrapJacker said:
I have a real problem with wearing a strap as underwear, or even as athletic support in the gym. I pop a boner as soon as I pull one on, and feel the waist band and the ass straps.....and my dick and balls cradled in the pouch.

I think some of the "designer" jocks with soft waistbands and ass straps and comfortable contoured pouches would help with the hard-on situation. I'm not continually conscious of them the way I am with the old-school Bike styles with the thick waistbands in the scratchy, stiff material and the tight rubbery pouches.

homosexual
Thanks for the tip about Ebay BiGuy. And I know what you mean about those traditional Bike supporters, with the heavy elastic bands and the tight rubbery pouches. That describes my very first jock, and it sure brings back the feeling of my first jockstrap boner.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jockstraps