JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Matronly types
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Anyone into matronly types? There is one who I've seen this week twice who is a legal person's secretary. She's not the youngest looking woman but...... She has long grey hair, big tits and seems to take great delight in peering over her glasses at me. I'm usually going stiff as she performs this little act for me. cock
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Absolutely! I love that type of woman. They have been there and done that so are no nonsense. They know what they want and will get it. If that includes my hot pulsing dick fucking their huge tits, mores the better!
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
Fapsarama said:
Absolutely! I love that type of woman. They have been there and done that so are no nonsense. They know what they want and will get it. If that includes my hot pulsing dick fucking their huge tits, mores the better!

I have a neighbor who fits that bill. I do little jobs for her once in a while and we're always making little sexist remarks but quickly leaving them. I think if my wife was gone for a few days I might be able to get her bent over her kitchen table or on her knees. Not much for boobs, but a sumptuous ass and wonderful lips. Me so horny!
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GrayJack Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2017-12-05
65 year old
There is a woman at work who fits this, short, gray hair, well built with ample tits and big nipples that are always hard, jerk off at least once a week to her
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Matronly types