JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Nudist Camps/Beeches,/Resorts, etc.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Im usually nude at home when im alone. My wife tried it for a while but was uncomfortable with it. I visted a nude beach several times near where i used to live. I also visited a nude resort not long ago. The resort was nearly empty and no one seemed interested in chatting. The beach was a different story. It was there that i was first ever nude with others. I remeber my first visit. You leave the paking area, enter a gate and take your clothes off. I was doing fine when i encountered my first totally nude male. He was about my age
He was pretty average looking except for the biggest soft cock ive ever seen. To be honest i was really taken by surprise but i got used to it pretty fast. At the far end of the beach was a wooded area where people went for sex. I jacked off with others there quite a lot. All in all was a very hot experience.
Add a reply Quote this post
Dan_0669 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2013-08-26
34 year old curious from Liverpool, UK
Ive looked into a few naturist clubs near me but they all stress about not being at all sexual
I know if I went Id be too horny to leave without trying it on
do you guys think maybe they just say that online to cover themselves

Would ideally just go to a beach but its cold as fuck in England right now
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I just accept it for what it is. I never noticed anyone having problems coping.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
big_mark Skilled Jackinchatter

589 posts since 2016-10-14
42 year old
Some nice pics there
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Typical couples at play, the natural way.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
big_mark Skilled Jackinchatter

589 posts since 2016-10-14
42 year old
i love looking at nude couples especially when both are smooth
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
The first time I went to a nude beach I was afraid I'd be teased if I had an erection. An unfounded worry. guys were there in all states of arousal, from flaccid to fully erect, and no one made a big deal about it.
Dan_0669 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2013-08-26
34 year old curious from Liverpool, UK
Need to try
Good to see that other young guys are into it too
harrybelland Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2017-06-13
bisexual male from Hollywood FL
I go to Haulover Beach in north Miami in the winter and Sandy Hook NJ in the Summer...never had an issue going there alone or with other like-minded folks. Beaches like thee nudity is just a norm....Its a great experience that everyone with an interest hould try....nobody i pointing, taking pic or making unwanted advances...if there is the community is kinda self policing and the problem is usually dealt with very quickly...I have only witnessed one incident at sandy Hook where a clothed "lookie loo" set up camp near a group of young women and started taking pics....he was was quickly told that behavior was not welcomed....esp when his picture wa being taken and threaten that is was going to posted on some sort or pevr website or blog.
Unregistered ?

Always enjoyed being nude but since moving to S. Florida I've gotten the chance to really get out and enjoy the nude beaches. Still going solo. Seems most of the beaches stick with there groups. I've honestly never seen an aroused man on the beach so I'll assume it's rare. I'm new here so I have to go alone. I'd enjoy meeting some friends to go with. I've been to Haulover but my favorite is an hour north at Blind Creek Beach.
cforrest Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2017-06-04
61 year old male
Wow, those men have some wonderfully large, THICK penises. I love being naked with my wife at a beach or other nudist friendly place in the presence of men with superior penises.
I'm going to squirt!
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
plush said:
I remember talking and snickering about nudist resorts when a teen and later about nude beaches in southern California but I never went to either. In my mind all I visualize are beautiful woman but having seen nudist magazines all I recall are fat slobs playing volleyball. I always preferred a one on one with an attractive woman.

Depends where you go. I've been on beaches in the UK where the average age was probably pushing 50 and mostly blokes. Conversely i've been places in mainland Europe where it was slightly majority female and the average age was under 30.
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
everyone should try nudist beach, swimming naked in the see is fantastic.
i have been to a few "interesting" nude beach's, one had alcoves that was only accessible via beach, where you go to fuck or watch, i did enjoy a slut there along with half the guys on the beach
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
ausmann Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2017-06-12
46 year old
Great post.
I have a smoking hot wife who has an incredible body, Lily Thai body with bigger natural tits. She has absolutely no problem being naked in public and loves the attention.
When we first started dating we would go to optional beaches often, at a particular beach she was totally nude, it was a weekday so it wasn't that crowded however there was 1 particular black guy who was extremely well hung, I mean a horse cock.

He kept walking back in forth in-front of her, putting on a show. Every so often he would stroke to keep it semi chubbed. Finally my wife was super intrigued and went for a swim without me, walking right past him. She cooled off and came walking out of the water, as she passed him she said bluntly, "Wow". He then asked if she wanted to see more? Her reply was "Let me ask my man". I was down to see what more meant as I knew she would never attempt to put that monster in her. She just sat down, legs spread open facing him and started stroking her perfect pussy.

He came over sat right in front of her / us, spread his legs and just stroked his donkey dick. I could not believe how big it was, Id guess 12 inches and thick as a can. She had orgasm after orgasm and he stroked harder and harder. I was stroking but more just taking in the whole picture, every so often i would play with her tits or kiss her, just to tease him. Finally after 10 minutes and who knows how many orgasm's he blew the thickest load ever all over her legs. I blew my load and just laid there in bliss.
We all went for swim to wash off and cool down while we were swimming my wife was playing with his enormous cock and balls. What a great beach day that was..
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Nudist Camps/Beeches,/Resorts, etc.