JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife and I Nude
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Wife pics outdoors nude.

amazed
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

smile
Unregistered ?

My wife has absolutely no idea that I get off on walking around outdoors in the nude (see profile). You're a lucky guy!
Unregistered ?

laugh
Oscarishere Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2018-04-30
male
what a body! you're a lucky guy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

razz
Unregistered ?

amazed
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
Svenbimm said:
Flashing outdoors has become a great thrill!

Outdoors Flash
very nice lovely tits
Unregistered ?

amazed
Unregistered ?

mmm mmm filthy
Unregistered ?

Love sexy hot comments and tributes! Posting for our enjoyment as well as your helping getting you off.

Wife Album
Unregistered ?

Hi Guys.

An update from us for u! Hope we get some nice comments. Tribs always appreciated.

Nudes
Unregistered ?

While we were on vacation at a nude beach we had an encounter with a younger British guy who was traveling alone as his GF departed home for work. He wandered up and down the beach on several occasions. Each time he passed about 30m of us, then a bit closer. Finally, he came to be about 5m from where we were laying, we both said hello an struck up a conversation. Interesting how a conversation works when your all nude and this guy has about a 6' soft hanging cock staring the wife and me in the face. Anyway, we talked and he was really nice. Another day we saw him at a beach bar, had some drinks then told him we would be at the same spot the next day. He was for sure into older couples. The next morning we laid out beach towels and mats and stripped off. Around 10 am he came strolling by and asked he could set up near us as it was a bummer being alone. He set up to my wife's right. We went swimming, had some drinks and then it came time for the suntan re-application. He asked my wife to help with his back, and she did and was very intent on oiling up his tight ass and legs. He then turned over and had an obvious hard-on starting. The wife looked at me as if asking if she should continue, I nodded. She worked his hard chest and down to his stomach and then over his cock and balls ever so slightly.........he began to grow bigger and harder. He apologized....."why?" It's natural. Not out of view of other couples and this not being a "sex" beach things cooled down. Later that evening the wife admitted that she wanted to see his cock again and have it in her hand. We fucked for hours talking about him joining us and her wanting his big dick in her while she sucked me. Alas, the next day on the beach we waited and waited. By 11 am he never showed up again. Was this the end of our fantasy????
isjustherefortheshow Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2018-04-18
50 year old heterosexual male
I hate that I missed the pics! Looks like they've been removed. Possible PM?

And I certainly hope that is not the end of the fantasy...I am still hoping for a hot, messy conclusion!
Unregistered ?

Wife tits

Can you see these?
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife and I Nude