JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » i want to put my face and dick in my sil's ass
Page: < prev  of 2  
DEB12 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-06-19
32 year old curious male
Seems like such a common theme. Love jerking to my SIL. Her tits are so big that no matter what she wears, there's cleavage. Love staring then busting my nut when I leave.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
TxMWM said:
Topic title "I want to put my face and dick in my sil's ass" perfectly describes my situation.

Everytime I see her, I get so fucking horny my cock just oozes. I always have to let out a load when I get back home.

Looking back at this, I periodically go over to the SIL's place to help her out on home repair stuff (she's divorced). Was behind her doing some attic crawling. My face was about 6" inches from the crack of her ass (she had shorts on). I thought I was going to go insane.
Hoping I'll be able to get an opportunity to least find her panties in the bathroom and be able to put them in my face and inhale very deeply on one of my visits.stroke
m3boy Skilled Jackinchatter

529 posts since 2012-01-05
38 year old curious from Uk
My SIL has an amazing pair of tits.
lukin4it Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2008-05-12
58 year old curious male
mmm any pics of them?
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
for me it's the GF sister, always had a thing for her, the hole forbidden fruit, always been a little flirty & a lot flirty when gf not about, we were just chatting, she was saying how her bf would not fuck her ass, one thing lead to another, her skirt was up her panties off and my dick in her ass, right there over the end of the couch,
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Unregistered ?

I'd love to fuck both of my sisters in law. One is early 40s gymrat with an incredible tight body and ass on a really small frame. She does gymnastics so she is very flexible . The other is late 40s bbw milf with huge tits and big lips. She is the one I fantasize most about recently. I imaging her full lips wrapped around my cock , talking dirty then wanking me to a finish with her huge milf tits wrapped around my big cock.
Unregistered ?

One of my sil is, 53 blond and skinny, the other is 40 brunette, chunk but a sexy face and huge tits.. Can't decide which to cum over today
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
Can we see
Unregistered ?

I don't know how to post on here.. Pm me
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
My ex-wife has 5 sisters and I always had the hots for 2 of them. I jacked off to them a lot and she knew I did and didn't mind. She said it was okay and she knew they were hot, so she didn't blame me, or any guy, for thinking about them in that way and jacking off to them.
I stayed friends with my ex and her family after the divorce and my ex-wife, unfortunately, passed away a few years ago, but I still keep in touch with her family and am pretty close with both of the hot sisters and things have been slowly getting interesting. They live out of town, not real far away, but with current circumstances, I don't really get to see them often, but both sisters have been expressing some interest in me. One in a more sincere way, confessing she has a crush on me and soudning a bit serious about things and just recently she has asked me out. I have accepted, but I am not sure how to take it as she is currently married, so not sure if her expressions and confessions are just some innocent admiration or if she has something more in mind, but I am getting the vibe that she is wanting to get closer in other ways than just being part of the family. I am not sure if her asking me out is asking me out as a date or just as the close friends we have always been, but I am feeling it is something deeper.
The other sister is single and has become extremely flirty with me and has made many sexually suggestive comments to me, then says "just kidding", but I thing she is feeling me out to see what my responses are and if she should make a real move.
I don't think my ex-wife would have minded me having something going on with one or maybe both of her sisters this long after our divorce and I'm sure that now that she is gone that she would approve, but now I am wondering should I do the one who is married if that is what she has in mind and if I have the chance to have fun with both of them, should I go for it? I seriously believe it could and probably will happen and that it's not just wishful thinking. I guess I will find out for sure, at least with one of them when we go out. I'm just going to go not expecting ( but hoping and wishing lol) and see what happens and what she brings up to talk about.
I know I have been jacking off to both of these sisters often since I met them in the 90's and have been jacking off to them even more again in the past few years that we have been talking more. The single one is pretty obvious that she is saying things intentionally to make me horny. I think she knows I am jacking off when we talk and she does that to me.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » i want to put my face and dick in my sil's ass