JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » straight guys and gay sex?
Page: of 3   next > 
aussie_18 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2008-09-20
34 year old homosexual from London
hey this is a question for the straight guys out there. what do you guys think about having sex with a guy as in being the top. do you think it makes you gay or is it ok if you havent had sex with a girl for a while. just want to know your opinions?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
X4fun Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-02-22
53 year old curious from michigan
mmm sucking ok ,but being a top might draw the line there
X
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I'm not 100% straight, so I hope you don't mind my opinion on this?

It seems that most guys have some kind of sexual attraction or fetish for something male. That might be just watching another guy jerking, or physical contact of the same, or even some oral. But it usually stops there.

I think, from a psychological perspective, anal sex is deemed as a bigger taboo than anything else involving a male. As you even suggest in your post, being Gay is immediately linked to Anal sex, regardless of the fact that not all gay men enjoy this as part of their sexual life.

The only thing that makes a man gay is their decision to state that as their sexuality. No one else can tell you what your sexual identity is. And no sexual act makes you gay.

Being gay is also about emotional response combined with sexuality.

Basically, nothing "makes you" gay. You either decide that you are or decide that you're not. And even then, the label is only applied by others.

Why do you need a label at all?
Do people ask you on a daily basis if you're gay or straight?

The best thing would be for everyone to leave the labels for more closed minded people to live by, and enjoy themselves sexually with any adults they feel appropriate at that time.
If you get turned on by the idea of sucking a guy, do it. If you get turned on by the idea of a guy fucking you, do it.
Obviously, if you're turned on by it, your body or mind is telling you something, so why refuse the natural process?

If you met a guy tomorrow and the option was there to do something sexual, and your body seemed to agree, who else is going to know about it and why does it even matter if anyone else did?
www.buddybate.com
strangelove Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2006-01-20
50 year old bisexual
Thousands of prisoners screw other prisoners, and they don't think it "makes them gay". They say, "I pitch. I don't catch." But they can fuck guys because there's enough homosexuality in them-- maybe only five percent-- to get their cocks hard. Once out of prison, their 95% heterosexuality takes over and they go back to sex with women. This mix (in some ratio) is true of everybody. A man (or woman) may be five percent gay, or 95 percent gay, or any mixture in between. But many people never discover it. And it hasn't even occurred to the public in general that this is true.
aussie_18 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2008-09-20
34 year old homosexual from London
yeah cool advice, i recently asked out this girl and she kinda turned me down so ive been trying to get over that and this dude sorta asked me if i wanted to do someting but yeah im still not sure if i want to like sometimes i think it would be cool and then ill change my mind again.
tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
just go for it, stick ur dick in his ass and have a good time. i mean doing that doesnt mean ur going to fall in love with a guy. in the guys world sex is just blowing a load
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
tganz said:
just go for it, stick ur dick in his ass and have a good time. i mean doing that doesnt mean ur going to fall in love with a guy. in the guys world sex is just blowing a load

You don't have to "fall in love" for the act to be "gay" How many 100% straight guys have been "in love" with the woman they're screwing? Yet what they're doing is 'normal'

Falling or being "in love" has nothing to do with the nature of the act. Man on man sex is 'deviant' and is indulged in as a consious choice by bi-sexual or homosexual men.

I just can't get my head around the idea of men claiming to be "100% straight" writing that they hanker after sucking another guy's dick or are curious about being screwed. If they're 100% straight the very idea of sex with another man would make them throw up - much as the thought of having sex with a woman would have many gay guys throwing up.
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
Unregistered ?

Hmm.. everyone needs to pull their head's out their asses and realize that stereotyping an entire group of people is ignorance at it's best. I'm sorry aussie_18, but this question can only be answered by you sitting down and thinking it over with out any outside influence. This decision will affect you and the other male, please take both into consideration when deciding your actions.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Have to agree with really_07. Having sex with a guy won't make you anything. If you do it, it's "OK", regardless; just like it's "OK" if you don't. And his last statement, in consideration of how it will affect you AND the other male, is very RIGHT ON!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.

at the end of the day who gives a fuck if its a gay act, not like its a new taboo thing. altho getting caught out fucking a guy could have same social implications that need to be considered. do what you feel your a big boy now!
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
tganz said:
at the end of the day who gives a fuck if its a gay act, not like its a new taboo thing. altho getting caught out fucking a guy could have same social implications that need to be considered. do what you feel your a big boy now!

It matters if the claimant is posing as 100% straight, ie: heterosexual. You can't be 'straight' AND suck cock and be curious about anal sex with another man. You're either bisexual or a closet gay man.

"Above all else to thine own self be true"

ie: If you can lie about something as fundamental as your true sexual orientation, what else is suspect?

Being gay or bisexual isn't a crime - in my experience a very high proportion of men fall into one or other of those camps.

A 100% heterosexual/straight man "just aint interested in messing around with another man"
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.

maybe hes not sure what he is or likes yet, does it really matter? i think in this era theres less social stigma with being not totally straight. on the internet anyway, on the street if u ask someone they will be alot less forthcoming about which way they go
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
It was once put to me this was " Men are PIGS and will stick it whereever they can for sexual gratification."
Unregistered ?

Follow link.

http://www.health24.com/sex/Gay_lesbian_bisexual_issues/1253-2462,31876.asp

KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
horneyoldguy said:
It was once put to me this was " Men are PIGS and will stick it whereever they can for sexual gratification."

Exactly, My girlfriend would agree. A big part of being a guy is being always horny and trying to figure out a way to easy that up for a while. I believe do a lot of things for the sole purpose of getting off and has nothing to do with their sexual orientation
My 2 1/2 cents worth
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » straight guys and gay sex?