JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » straight guys and gay sex?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
xkcd Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2007-07-15
36 year old heterosexual
Sexual orientation means which sex you're attracted to as a "mating" partner.

If the thought of loving another man and marrying him doesn't seem attractive to you then you're not gay.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
I agree. I love cocks but I dont really want to hug and kiss or have a relationship with a guy. Though I suppose it could happen if I got together with someone and a relationship developed. But not for now.
chazzy_244 j/o lover
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
xkcd said:

If the thought of loving another man and marrying him doesn't seem attractive to you then you're not gay.

Well said!
sizeisg Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-03-13
46 year old
personally im straight but i do have some gay fantasies but i dont consider myself gay or bi because i dont think of a man in the same way i would a woman.

i think it just has something to do with how horny guys are, i dont really find anything on a man "attractive" or beautiful like i do a woman, but theres just this sexually perverse side to me that kinda gets off to the idea.

i think alot of guys feel that way
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
xkcd said:

Nonsense. Nothing to do with "love" or "marriage" but everything to do with SEXUAL DESIRE/ATTRACTION.

If a man has impulses/fantasies to engage in any sort of sexual activity with ANOTHER MAN, by definition he's either bi or gay.

Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
Unregistered ?

All this is really glossing over the issue. Semantics don't actually help the situation. The only really sensible response has been by really_07.

The issue isn't about a label for sexuality. Why is that ever important? All that is, is language! Why are we arguing about the definition of language? look it up in a dictionary, if you don't like the word, use a different one!

The real issue is the same when any two people have sex. What are the health, emotional and moral implications to each of you, can you deal with them and do they affect anyone else? Those are the only issues that matter. Petty squabbling over abstract definitions of any potential interaction are irrelevant.
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
Hi,there's nothing abstract about a definition. The point I am making is one of intelectual honesty.

What some guys appear to be saying is: Have all kinds of sexual activity, either real or imagined, with another man but as long as you don't kiss him you're 'straight.'

Reminds me of President Clinton and his definition of "sexual relationships" - blow-jobs and jack offs are not 'sexual'? He pulled the same stunt regarding smoking pot - he didn't inhale (so he claimed) so ergo - he hadn't smoked pot.

Come on - this does look like a very North American problem.laugh
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
Unregistered ?

Isn't everything a North American problem? I've encountered that mentality before - it's not sex if it's not penetration. Well if that was the case, child molesters have an easy ride :S
That line of thinking is just a cop-out for guys to get their end off while claiming the girl is still a virgin.

I guess my point is: the name you give to the act is less important than the act itself. However - in my book, if there's physical contact with erect genitalia - that's sex. But then... again... that's definition of language!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
rockhard22 said:
Isn't everything a North American problem? I've encountered that mentality before - it's not sex if it's not penetration. Well if that was the case, child molesters have an easy ride :S
That line of thinking is just a cop-out for guys to get their end off while claiming the girl is still a virgin.

I guess my point is: the name you give to the act is less important than the act itself. However - in my book, if there's physical contact with erect genitalia - that's sex. But then... again... that's definition of language!

what would Clinton say?
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
feels good ? do it and who cares
jacker683 Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2008-08-19
36 year old heterosexual
id say it makes you bi unless your not interested in girls anymore, inwich case it would make you gay
shy_guy Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2009-09-09
heterosexual
aussie_18 said:
hey this is a question for the straight guys out there. what do you guys think about having sex with a guy as in being the top. do you think it makes you gay or is it ok if you havent had sex with a girl for a while. just want to know your opinions?

In my opinoin, if two guys are engaging in sexual activity together where the intent is to obtain pleasure from stimulation (mental or physical) from the other guy, or the result is pleasure from that guy, its homosexual behavior. I don't think it 'makes' a person gay. They either identify themselves as homosexual and continue to pursue homosexual behavior/have homoerotic thoughts, or they don't.

Personally, I don't get excited by other guys. It's just the way I'm wired. In a MFM situation my pleasure comes from pleasing the woman, but there is no desire for bisexual contact meant to arouse or be aroused by the other man. Everyone's definitions and limits are different, but thats my $0.02
GeorgeGlans Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2009-06-10
65 year old
xkcd said:

Marriage is for straights. Being attracted to other men physically and emotionally is what "makes you gay" if thats the label you choose to use.
It does me good like I know it should.
mdknight1987 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2009-01-07
heterosexual from maryland
Gay or bi.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I do not consider myself gay as I like to have sex with women. I really get aroused by cocks and balls--mine and others'--but I am not at all interested in any other part of a guy's body. I have had sex with 148 women and 11 men. I call myself a below-the-belt bisexual. I like to be suck and be fucked. I have never kissed a guy and I never will. Anyone wanna pigeonhole my sexuality? It's a complex world, and you will go crazy if you try to categorize it in absolute terms.
Do you crave big balls?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » straight guys and gay sex?