JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pregnant Sex
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Pregnant women are hot
Add a reply Quote this post
bijackn Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-02-15
57 year old bisexual male
Dman said:
Some of the best sex I ever had. Milk leaking udders, fat swollen pussy lips. She was insatiable for the last 2-3 months, each time. I'd come home from work and she'd have a cucumber or a carrot, anything at hand... stuffed in her pussy while leafing through a Penthouse or a Macy's catalogue, naked on the couch. Pleading for me to end her horniness, only to have her start up again at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning. She had super sensitive nipples and stopped wearing anything over her breasts at home, even when we had friends over. She would stagger through the house leaking milk , suffering from spontaneous orgasms for hours on end. She was a zombie. After birth she'd be like "WTF you talking about..? I never did that..."!

love preggers women unfortunately we are past that age but very fortunately my wife allows me the urge to have pregnant pussy whenever i can (and yes she has brought me a few friends that are pregnant and hubby won't touch em) don't get it as often as i would like but het gotta roll with it
throbbing is the best way thru the day
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
franz Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-03-05
47 year old
I love pregnant women and there is nothing like a swollen pussy. I also became addicted to watching and playing with pregnant cam models https://livepregnantcams.com/beautiful-pregnant-latina-fake-labor-on-cam/
Unregistered ?

Mmmmmm love pregnant women. So damn sexy.
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
I've got kids. Preg sex is great. Especially the lactation. My wife would squirt her milk all over my cock and then lick and suck it off. In public I have found that I think preg women are very sexy!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pregnant Sex