JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker Room Jackers
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hey boys! I am a huge fan of playing in the gym locker room/showers; showing a little wood, giving it a stroke in the sauna, show off or jerk it in the shower, etc. Personally too, I've had a lot of success doing this. I feel like I've developed a pretty good technique of doing it discreetly and in as non-a-creepy way as possible. I've even had decent success finding others to play with.

However, from what I hear that's not the case for many/most. I've found many saying they've either gotten caught and in hot water for trying or they've simply never been able to translate it into any success/fun. So I thought: why not start a thread where we can share some of our techniques, successes, tips, tricks, set backs, etc to the art of locker room play.

Who wants to share?

I figured I'd start with a recent set back. I tried a new gym the other day (brand new place) and all the showers had frosted glass doors making showing off in there very, very difficult without looking like a complete perv. Anyone else?
Add a reply Quote this post
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
I've never JO'd in a locker room, but back in the day (we were 13) my buddy Bill and I would get boners in the showers after gym class. We were jackin' buddies and I guess seeing each other naked made us hard.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
lollii Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2018-11-12
61 year old curious male from UK
i used to jack off a lot in changing rooms when i was a kid, but not any more. i found as a kid people either just ignored me (ignore the local retard) or joined in.

I'd be scared to do it now. People would scream pedo if I got caught. Imagine, me a pedo! No way! sheesh!
Utterly perverted. Chestless (but legal) fetish
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
79 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
The gym I go to has curtains on the show as stalls. I like to use the last stall and leave the curtain cracked a little in the front so someone coming in can see me if they look hard enough. I also leave it open to the stall across the way so if there is someone in that stall they get a good view if their curtain is open. Usually I go to swim and take a shower before and after swimming. I always make sure to wash cock and ass completely. I pull back my forskin and wash the head of my cock. This will get me semi hard and I jack a few times if someone is looking. I haven't had anyone join me but have had the guy across from me jack his cock while watching me jack. We have watched each other cum. I like to put on my swim trunks with my cock semihard and sticking up and off to the side so it is noticeable when I go into the pool area. If someone looks I will get into the far side of the hot tub. One time I was joined by an older heavy woman and we rubbed legs then I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it she put her hand on mine and guided my to her pussy. I rubbed her until someone else came into the tub then she got out and left.
One time I had a guy come in with a obvious hardon while I was in the tub. I looked him in the eye then at his bulge then back to his eye and smiled at him. He got in next to me and we jacked each other again until we were interrupted.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker Room Jackers