JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Strangest place you ever JO at?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Where was the strangest place you ever jacked off at?
Add a reply Quote this post
HB2018 Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2018-09-25
55 year old
Winslow
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MWankin Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-01-11
72 year old curious male from D.C./Maryland
standing at the back door of my pickup truck camper. Always feels great to let the cum fly when there's a nice breeze.
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
men's rooms all over the place, car, hotel stairway, off a hotel balcony, parking lot between cars day time, off a boat on a lake, and many more I can't remember at this time.
Unregistered ?

Some of the more unusual places I have done it include standing in lines, on a roller coaster, at the barbershop, at a basketball game in the bleachers, sitting in church, in the confessional at church, in the passenger seat of a car with my friend driving (it was dark).
MWankin Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-01-11
72 year old curious male from D.C./Maryland
soxandundie5 said:
Some of the more unusual places I have done it include standing in lines, on a roller coaster, at the barbershop, at a basketball game in the bleachers, sitting in church, in the confessional at church, in the passenger seat of a car with my friend driving (it was dark).

Sounds like great fun! I've got a couple of days to myself after these two items arrive, and I can't wait to see where I can blow some nice loads in "public".
User posted image

User posted image
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
I guess other than pulling off the road in the middle of a summer night, on my front porch, naked about midnight, rared back in a nice chair leaving cum drops on the concrete.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
warmloads Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2018-11-21
66 year old
I've cum all over , but probably the weirdest was through a hole in my bunkbed mattress while my sister watched from the top bunk. I did that a lot! I'd hate to see the inside of it when we finally threw it away, LOL!
warmloads Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2018-11-21
66 year old
naked, cumming outdoors is the best! (only thing better is if it's outdoors with some naked strangers, of course)
Unregistered ?

soxandundie5 said:

I have done it some of these same places too. One time I was standing in a long line with a friend to get tickets. The whole time we were standing there and talking, I was playing pocket pool. I ended up cumming in my pants. It was kinda hard to cum standing up and not look obvious!

I also did the car thing, in fact it was with the same friend. He was driving, I was in the passenger seat, it was night and dark. I wondered how far I could go jackin off without my friend noticing. I used my coat to cover me. Unzipped my pants real slow so he wouldn't hear. Carefully pulled out my dick and then jacked it real slow. I came in front of him and he didn't know.

Done it getting my hair cut, the guy had no idea I was jackin under the cape the whole time he was cutting and we were talking.

One time in the confessional was fun. I was confessing to the priest about masturbation and did it while I talked. I think the priest knew cuz he heard me unzip my pants. He kept me there for awhile too, which is why I think he knew I was doing it in the booth.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Sitting in the corner of a bar with an ex g/f. I dropped my load onto the floor.
Unregistered ?

Under a duvet while on a sofa watching a film with friends
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
In a guard tower, probably 25 ft up, in the desert of Kuwait during the first Gulf War.
Paul
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
New Jersey
Insatiable
Unregistered ?

I jacked off under a booth table at a strip club watching the dancers and shot all over the floor
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Strangest place you ever JO at?