JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How old where you when a stranger first watched you masturbate?
Page: of 5   next > 
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
I was 13 when two girls caught me masturbating and then made me finish saying that if I didn't they tell their mom what I had been doing. I protested but was so worried about them telling their mom that I agreed. As I started stroking as they watched I grew very aroused and had a fantastic orgasm. They asked me to do it again and this time they didn't have to threaten me. I ended up jacking off 4 times for them that day and would jackoff for them a few times a month for about two years. This was the start of a wonderful hobby which I continue to enjoy today. I have lots of true stories which I would enjoy sharing with others!! Buzz em on yahoo at hardmanepr. Hope to hear form you sooooo and maybe, if I'm lucky, you will want to watch!! ;-)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I was 11 and ahalf. He wasn't really a stanger, just my friend's older cousin. He watched me masturbate the first time I sucked his penis. He was 15 at the time. I was really nervous at first but became more and more excited the more I sucked on his beautiful uncircumcized penis. I jacked my tiny penis while I sucked him. I could only have dry cums at the time but they were very intense. My friend was watching me do it for his cousin. For some reason I found that very arousing also.
Unregistered ?

I was 12, in the stall at the public library, jerking after reading the "dirty" parts in books. A man in the next stall heard me, I guess, and he came out of his stall and pressed his eye up against the crack in the door. He didn't try to get in, didn't say anything, and I wasn't scared....somehow, I just knew he only wanted to watch. I turned to give him a better angle, and spread my legs open, then jerked hard until I spurted, moaning a little.
mh2390 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2006-07-28
from GA
I was 23 and it was at an adult boodstore. The guy in the next booth was watching me through the gloryhole.
shnitwit Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-02-28
34 year old from Virginia
When I first came to college, I had three roommates. First night, I was in the bathroom that we shared with the room next to us, and my dick got hard. Well, i squirted a little shaving cream into my palm (i was shaving after taking a shower) and i got really into it. the door opened, and there was my suitemate. Well, we just stood there for a second, and then he smiled and said "Can I watch?" so I let him. We've been getting ready in the morning for two semesters now, and each morning we jerk off together, sometimes each other, and about a week ago, we sucked each other off. Who eoulda thought college life could be so fun?!!
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Never jacked in front of a stranger. I have known every one of them.
Horny old men want sex too.
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
Strangers. When i was 19-20 I was always the first one to get my shirt off and then my jeans. What did I have on underneath? Well -- nothing. Fucking, sucking, rubbing okay, but it doesn't count because the gang wasn't strangers. Then I took a job nude-waitressing. Customers quite often said: "Frig while you're waiting," or something like that. Specially when they were about to pay, they wanted me to masturbate for a bit. Well, frigging for a good tip is actually a big thrill. It got so I did it a lot of the time without being asked. Just dfor the excitement of jilling my clit in front of strangers. At midnight alkl the waitresses had to go on the stage for about five minutes. We were supposed to frig or lick each other, but it was also okay to stand with your legs apart and masturbate as long as you did it real hard. If I'd started work at eight, I'd already been nude and stared at and fingering myself for four hours on and off. It wasn't hard to make myself cum with a bit of fierce rubbing. Love doing it. So fucking liberating. Cumming for strangers.
Larissa
Unregistered ?

Like a lot of guys here, he wasn't really a stranger, but I was 11
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I was 12 or 13 and it was the sister of my best friend...their dad had a collection of Playboy magazines in his basement...I knew where they were hidden. He and I were down there when he went upstairs....I pulled a Playboy and my cock out and started to jerkoff when she walked around the corner barefoot..was I suprised, embarassed and turned on...I squirted on the floor as she stood there with her mouth open and watched....wish i could do that again.
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
67 year old bisexual from California
I was ten or eleven. My friend and I would jack off in the bushes, and the gardener caught us. We thought he would tell our parents.. He had a reputation for being mean and was from some foreign country, and all the kids were scared of him.

A couple of days later I saw him alone and I asked if he was going to tell on us. He said a curt "no". He looked at me really differently than I'd ever seen him, and I walked away.

Then I got a big urge and a few days later I found him in the bushes and went to talk about Bobby and I masturbating in the bushes. I was going to ask if it was ok with him (!) but instead I asked if he wanted to watch me again. He said ok, and after I came he said, "Get out of here!" and I almost ran. I wanted to do it again but I was too scared.
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
legloverM42 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-03-13
58 year old curious from Germany
I think i was 17.It was a strange but thrilling situation.
Unregistered ?

I was in my 20's and was at a friends apartment very late one night. I was relaxing in a recliner flipping through a Penthouse while his wifes sister slept on the sofa nearby. Anyway, I couldn't resist the urge to jack off as I looked at the pics. I was stroking as quietly as I could but not quietly enough. When my breathing got a little irregular, she rolled over and asked if I was masturbating & I said yes. Then she said she wanted to watch me do it so I went ahead and came for her. We got together many times over the next few months. Sometimes, we would masturbate for one another, other times, we'd end up fucking. She got married about 2 years later and that was the end of it. If she treats her husband like she did me for a few months, he's a lucky guy.
richmondVaguy23294 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2011-01-02
40 year old curious male from Richmond, Virginia
When I was 21, I was in a bathroom stall at a mall that I knew was a cruising spot. I was sitting on the toilet, jacking, when somebody walked in. He was an older guy and peeped at me through the crack in the door. He got in the stall next to mine and stood on the toilet so he could look over the divider. He said he wanted to watch me shoot...and I'd never been more excited in my life! I stroked it, egged on by his encouragement, and I shot a huge load. He split after that, so I cleaned up and left with a big smile on my face. I'd stroked with friends in high school but that was the first time I'd ever done it in front of a stranger.
always ready to stroke
Unregistered ?

I was 25 in a gloryhole video booth at an adult book store in Il. The guy in the next booth kept begging me to let him suck my cock. That was really exciting jacking.
Unregistered ?

I was 20, I'd already had sex with guys but never been watched Jackin off by a stranger. I was in a club with some friends and was chatted up by an older guy, we spent an hour talking and drinking and he started to rub my leg and asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I thought we were gonna be having sex but after making out and playing with each other he asked if I would jack off while he watched. This was something different but I was ready to let him fuck me so I thought why not. As I started jacking he began to give me instructions and tell me how he wanted me to jack. When I was ready to cum he started talking dirty which made me shoot all over myself. He came over and asked if I'd come back the next night and let him tale some pictures and video me jacking off, I was a bit wary but turned on as well. It was different to other hook ups but a lot of fun and the only time I've ever been videod doing something sexual. on the downside I never got to suck or get laid but never mind.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How old where you when a stranger first watched you masturbate?