JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first stroke another man's cock?
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
aznboy94 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2009-08-22
33 year old curious from California
Wow what a great way to spend your teenage years stroke I'm jealous of you all as I have not been that fortunate to have such horny male friends to play with.angry
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
never too late aznboy94 grin
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
First time was with a family friend in my 20s but I really got into it after I was retired and was approached by a guy at the gym who lived in my town in the steam room and we chatted and one thing led to another. Now he and I and a third buddy periodically get together for a fun time with each other' cocks.

Though my buddies and I are straight straight, and I love having sex with my wife, and she knows how to turn me on, another guy play8ing with my cocks just seems to knows how to push my buttons. Who better knows what a guy likes and how he will react but another guy.
blkdick1000 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-09-27
37 year old bisexual from Croydon, London, UK
13/14.

we were play fighting and i grabbed his cock and started playing with it. he didnt cum though.
Unregistered ?

hot
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
i was adolecent and so was he.. i stroked him to full orgasm then he hated me... the guilt set in and i lost my best friend. do i regret this ? no LOL
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I was 11 and did not even know about sperm even though I had been "wetting my bed" for the past 6 months. At a sleepover, Wayne showed me everything about how to masturbate and squirt sperm with his huge uncut cock.
Do you crave big balls?
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
I was 13 and he was around his mid-forties. Loved it! We got together every weekend for ages after that to do more of the same.
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
I had a new classmate who moved to the U.S from Indonesia. We were in 7 Grade .. Maybe 12 Years old. I would come over his house every afternoon and do homework. One afternon, we were play wrestling on his couch and I noticed his cock was hard and pretty big. The next day we wrestled, I took it out and sucked on it. I loved it. It was definitley different looking than mine. It was dark, uncut and huge. Always remembered how good it tasted. Unfortunately, he was not into it much longer and we stopped being friends after a few weeks.
Unregistered ?

I was 13. A friend and I jerked off together then the next day I jerked him off. The day after that I sucked him off and I pleasured him for the next 5 years.
9nahalfjacker Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-08-25
33 year old from Baltimore MD
14 and him 19 it was my cousin. We were lookin at some dirty magazines and he whipped his cock out n had me do the same and we jerk ourselves off then 10 mins later I jerked him and me off.
The Realest
Unregistered ?

I had a jo buddy starting when I was about 11 and discovered what happened when I rubbed my erect cock long enough. I couldn't wait to share my newfound talent and showed it off to this neighbor who was a year or so older. His interest was immediate and we spent all our highschool years stroking together. Great memories!! He had a lovely 7.5 incher with a mid-shaft bend to the left and up. We stroked ourselves and each other regularly. My parents were suspicious but we were real careful and never got caught. He could shoot like a firehose and had these great pendulous balls that I had to hold when I jerked him off or they would bounce painfully and he couldn't cum. Geez, those were the days. My college room mate and I did it a few times but it just never caught on for us.

This is a great thread. Thanks for the memorieswink
achen2str Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-05-30
55 year old homosexual from New York
I played with friends as boys but the first time I did it for real was when I was 14 and he was 16. We were in the finished basement at my parents house and he asked if I'd ever had a girl there. He then asked if I'd ever played with a friend and gave me an introduction to everything man to man. Sure felt good having his cock in my hand.

Afterwards he said we shouldn't do it again. I agreed but sure wanted to do it again.
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
my best friend, horny all the time. i got him off for his first time ( age 12 ? ) he hated me after, guess the guilt set in. that was my first.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I think the guilt thing is pretty common at that age, especially if you had parents who taught you that touching your friend's dick was wrong. That kept me from having the nerve to do it until I was 18 or 19. Did I want to before then? OMG yes! Had a couple of friends at age 13 & 14 who I think would have gladly done a mutual jack. Making up for lost time now... grin
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first stroke another man's cock?