JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any women enjoy watching guys masturbate for them?
Page: < prev  of 41   next > 
breebabie Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2009-05-31
32 year old curious from my house
yes who doesnt like watching guys? well, thats a question for the straight people atleast lol. i watch my boyfriend all the time, vice versa and other stuff of course.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
Same here. I love watching hubby masturbate and having watched several other guys jack I can tell you it's really hot for me.
uffarrisa Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-06-07
63 year old heterosexual from UK
Hi, I have often wondered what it would be like to jack off on cam for a watching female and have recently been tempted to give it a go. Perhaps one of you will help cure my shyness and help me experience the thrill.
Unregistered ?

uffarrisa said:
Hi, I have often wondered what it would be like to jack off on cam for a watching female and have recently been tempted to give it a go. Perhaps one of you will help cure my shyness and help me experience the thrill.

Aw honey... I'd love to help you out there, and I'm sure I could show you things that would "help" hehe

x
Unregistered ?

Do you want to watch me masturbate?
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
If any ladies would like to watch me........just let me know.
thinkncool Novice Jackinchatter

67 year old curious from Northern Kentucky
I have always fantasized about getting my wife to watch me, and would love to somehow watch her do the same. Unfortunately, that's impossible because she feels that masturbation is very morally wrong, a definite sin according to the Church, so she has never done it to herself, strictly disapproves of me doing it, and certainly wouldn't take part in watching or being watched. So much for my fantasy! I can only say that it sounds incredibly erotic. Those of you who's partner agrees to watch, enjoy!
quik2cum Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-05-20
72 year old heterosexual from Southern Indiana
My wife and I practice mutual masturbation quite often. Not so often that it becomes mundane, but enough so that we don't worry about offending. She sits opposite of me, we're both naked and we both masturbate and watch the other. We've been doing this now for years, but here lately, it's taken on a new level of excitement. She knows I like being watched while masturbating, and I know she does, so we just decided that making love can take on many forms, and this is one of those.
We really enjoy watching each other masturbate, but I never want her to feel that she has to just to please me. Well, the other night, she actually mentioned that I had cum too soon. She had been edging and wanted to extend our session, and I had went one stroke to far, past the point of no return, and had to finish. This statement from her made me realize that she wasn't doing this just to please a fantasy of mine, but she, in fact, was really enjoying it as well.

Now I'm looking forward to the next evolution in our love making sessions.
uffarrisa Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-06-07
63 year old heterosexual from UK
I feel like throwing my inhibitions out the window and stripping on cam 4 you ladies tonight after 9pm uk time. Let me know if u r interested.

The married gentleman from Southern Indiana is an extremely fortunate fellow. Your wife sounds like the type of wife most of us only dream of. Never forget how lucky you are, be thankful.
Unregistered ?

so where can us guys go to get off on cam where there are females that will enjoy it?
Unregistered ?

My wife enjoys watching me, but only if I act as if I don't know. I love to watch her as well, but she also prefers to pretend she doesn't know. Occasionally, though, she enjoys reading erotic fiction to me as I masturbate and she sometimes joins me. It's great fun for both of us.

I read your post with a great deal of envy. I just can't understand how other married guys roughly our age (my wife and I) can get their wives to do things like you described. There's no way in the world that my wife would EVER do any of the things you say you and your wife do somewhat regularly. Exactly how do you bring it up that you'd like to watch her masturbate, or have her watch you do the same? I mean, can you discuss intimate topics like that openly with your wife? Mine has always forbidden me to even mention the word, much less carry on any kind of conversation about "masturbation". I guess I'm saying that i just don't get it. I just don't think that many married women in their 50s, or in their 40s or 30s for that matter, would find it comfortable to discuss something like masturbation, much less actually perform it for their husband or watch when he does. Just my opinion.
Unregistered ?

I think you're right, thinkncool. A lot of women (especially married ones) tend to prude up over masturbating. Me personally, I love to watch a man jerk off. But like a pp said not on cam 'cause it's just like watching a video, I can do that any ol' time. What I want is a real, live man to jerk off with. Wish I could find someone that I could get together with like once a week and just masturbate.
Unregistered ?

wish you lived close to me...i'd love to meet you weekly!!
Page: < prev  of 41   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any women enjoy watching guys masturbate for them?