JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Frotting??
Page: < prev  of 6  
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
To both stroke and feel his cock against yours is so fucking hot to me. Been too long for me but when he would make me cum, he would cum at the same time and oh my god the feeling is incredible. Both of your hot jizz mixing while you're stroking each other, fuck yes
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Have to admit it does sound hot? From the videos I have seen, it appears most men are shaved completely or very close to shaved, is that the preferred man-scaping for frotting?
hedonism_rules Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2008-03-23
66 year old heterosexual from Darwin, Australia
The best part about frotting is that as soon as one guy cums . . . the other cums almost immediately after . . or even simultaneously (-:

https://xhamster.com/videos/frot-47-5336103
hedonism_rules
Unregistered ?

Absolutely, strong part of the curious desires.
Have yet to find a local bud, but would love to frot with a buddy, don't think I'd stop there tho I'd want to jerk off and suck too.

35 m Denver CO 5.6 cut
Kik is @ Ratchetit
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
Used to see an older guy regularly in a public toilet. He had the longest and most loose foreskin I have ever seen. He used to start off by docking me - I'd wank his skin over my glans until it was fully retracted and then stroked his shaft until he blew his load over my glans, shaft and balls. Loved his warm cum on my cock. I always cleaned him up with my tongue especially when his cock went limp and his skin started to cover his glans again I would lick it dry. We would often rub our cocks together taking it in turns to wank each other. Haven't seen him for a few years now. Miss that. Trying to find someone else but public toilets all closed so no real " street " venues anymore.
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Frotting??