JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cheryl Ladd scene in
Page: of 1  
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
Anyone in their late 40s or early 50s must remember jerking off to Cheryl Ladd in "Charlie's Angels." Of course, I jerked off to the others too, especially Kate Jackson.

Ladd had plenty of great JO material in the show, especially bikini scenes. But one stands out. The Angels were scuba diving to get to a boat, and when they did, this scene happened. I remember it like it was yesterday, Ladd doing the entire scene in a 2-piece striped bikini, with incredible views of her ass, especially coming down the ladder.

I recently found HQ pics of the scene and wanted to share them. You almost feel like you can grab her ass. They also used a clip of this scene in the opening segments for years. The best part, among many, is when Cheryl is working at an electrical box, and being the smart girl she is, dries her hands on her bikini bottom before touching the wires.

I masturbated to this scene so many times. Using the slo-mo button on the VCR when she's coming down the ladder.

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
basher Professional Jackinchatter

1046 posts since 2012-06-22
63 year old heterosexual from bristol. uk
I was never a huge Farrah fan, so loved it when Cheryl came along. One of my first celeb wanks.
LuvzMaggieGrace Enlightened Jackinchatter

3209 posts since 2020-06-19
52 year old
belmont97 said:
Anyone in their late 40s or early 50s must remember jerking off to Cheryl Ladd in "Charlie's Angels." Of course, I jerked off to the others too, especially Kate Jackson.

Ladd had plenty of great JO material in the show, especially bikini scenes. But one stands out. The Angels were scuba diving to get to a boat, and when they did, this scene happened. I remember it like it was yesterday, Ladd doing the entire scene in a 2-piece striped bikini, with incredible views of her ass, especially coming down the ladder.

I recently found HQ pics of the scene and wanted to share them. You almost feel like you can grab her ass. They also used a clip of this scene in the opening segments for years. The best part, among many, is when Cheryl is working at an electrical box, and being the smart girl she is, dries her hands on her bikini bottom before touching the wires.

I masturbated to this scene so many times. Using the slo-mo button on the VCR when she's coming down the ladder.

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
stroke
anysizeldo Skilled Jackinchatter

841 posts since 2020-05-05
heterosexual male
belmont97 said:

Ahh, the faithful VHS. You could always tell where a particular scene had been paused or slo-mo'd a lot, by the lines at the bottom of the screen. laugh

Good times.

Unregistered ?

Cheryl Ladd is one of the hottest women of all time, and yes I still jerkoff to pictures of her, 1st time I saw her was on an episode of "happy day", never stopped loving her from then on
al60 Skilled Jackinchatter

622 posts since 2014-05-27
67 year old heterosexual male from uk
i did the same with the bed scene in the 1989 Sci Fi movie Millennium. https://xhamster.com/videos/cheryl-ladd-millennium-1546017
the vhs tape showed a fair bit of wear and tear on that scene from many an intense cum
Unregistered ?

Mmmmmm, wanked hard to Cheryl as a lad (or Ladd) and Jacklyn Smith too. Fucking gorgeous. stroke stroke
Unregistered ?

I jerked to of the Angel's. But Cheryl was definitely my favorite. Still is. She's got a pretty hot daughter, Jordan, too.
Unregistered ?

randyw814 said:
I jerked to of the Angel's. But Cheryl was definitely my favorite. Still is. She's got a pretty hot daughter, Jordan, too.

Yup. Jordan has had my loads as well. stroke
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
Kate Jackson wasn't the hottest Angel, but she was my favorite.

That said, Cheryl was marvelously on display in that episode...gotta love 70's tv and how they displayed the female talent so blatantly.
jlelmariachi Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2013-07-12
49 year old
Yes I still remember vividly all those scenes in Charlie's Angels. Those private investigators really know how to create XXXCITEMENTS and stiffening cocks. Jaclyn Smith, late Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson, late Tanya Roberts (yes..so sad to hear her passing) and of course Cheryl Ladd!!

Each of them had their own ways to make cocks cum (especially those episodes where they were in bikinis and those 70s tight shirts and pants with navel exposed) but Cheryl had experienced some of the best orgasms back then. I was still a kid rubbing myself to HAPPINESS using my cuddle and pillow. Didn't know what that was but Cheryl made me REALLY REALLY HAPPY (dry orgasm).

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

and now I'm ready to tribute Cheryl again...with my cum It will be a VERY BIG load..

User posted image
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013083730384
jlelmariachi Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2013-07-12
49 year old
Created my own Charlie's Angels video for obvious reason stroke stroke
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013083730384
hornynstrokin Skilled Jackinchatter

635 posts since 2008-10-01
57 year old bisexual male from arizona, PHX area
Jaclyn was the prettiest, especially when they weren't caking her with too much makeup and blowing her hair out of control. But really, Cheryl was always my stroking favorite. Cheryl never seemed as glam as the others. I'd still go balls deep in Cheryl today, she aged extremely well. And then Jordan, who just makes me have incredible mother/daughter threesome fantasies.
I used to think friendly fire was a bad thing.
Unregistered ?

I had forgotten just how Cheryl was. What a perfect reminder and encouragement to tribute her too

jlelmariachi said:
User posted image User posted image
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
Cheryl was my fave, happy wanking memories of my youth!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cheryl Ladd scene in