JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many of you enjoy penis sounding and how deep have you gone?
Page: of 1  
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
I have just recently found how enjoyable sounding is!! I have gone over 7" deep down my pee hole!! Love the feeling!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ChiefH said:
I have just recently found how enjoyable sounding is!! I have gone over 7" deep down my pee hole!! Love the feeling!!
I sound every once in a while. Gone 7" deep with my 1/4" sound. I like doing it but am always a little tender the next day.
volvere47 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2012-08-24
heterosexual from Canada
same here my 7 in slides right in so nice .I like it when it is real cold the feeling is fenominal
k
ltswoth69 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2012-10-23
65 year old bisexual male from La Crescenta, California
Have done it with a paint brush about 7 inch long but not very big around need to buy one and the right lube. love the feeling makes me so horny.
Always looking for a suck buddy
Unregistered ?

I bought a 5.5mm vibrating sound from ebay, along with dyna lube (sterile lube) to lube up. the lube came in the mail yesterday, Cant wait to try it.
vtc Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2016-01-03
46 year old curious male from tasmania australia
I only tried sounding for the first time a few months ago and have only done it a few times but its definitely a different and enjoyable sensation.
my cock is pretty small so ive only gone about 4 inches down but thats pretty much my entire length. Ive got a beaded stainless steel rod and feeling each 'ball' pop into and out of my cumhole is great.
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I've tried it with various objects and i'm going to get some proper sounding rods.
mwmwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

167 posts since 2017-07-08
heterosexual male from herts
Ive got many rods, silicon and steel, have one that i can get 13 inches into me, its also vibrating, gives me so much pleasure, like wanking from the inside, just brilliant and its 12mm in diameter.
selfabuser42 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2017-09-12
82 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I have a set of stainless steel sounds all 8" long and various thickness. I have a short limp dick but can at times get all 8" in me. I do not force the sound in but let it slide in by gravity. The sensation is definitely different and watching it disappear in me is very erotic.
A word of caution, made sure the sound is cleaned and lubed well and please don't use a paint brush or other object that can't be made sterile.

masochist
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Love the idea but have known two guys that got serious infection doing that.
Unregistered ?

Sounds painful, i couldntbdo that, ive seen a guy do it with other side of a food knife on cam
Unregistered ?

I've done this lots.

Me Shoving a Steel Rod In My Cock

Me Showing My Cock

I have actually had 6 feet of tubing shoved up my cock and into my bladder. Soft tubing just coils up inside your bladder. Just go slow and everything works just fine.

Recently I like to take a HDMI cable, fold it in two so its double thick, then shove it all the way into my bladder so only the two electric ends are sticking out my cock.

If anyone is interested I would love to take pics and/ or video of me doing this and share with you.

Knowing that others are enjoying watching me be perverted with my cock really turns me on!!

email me if interested

email is on my profile...

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many of you enjoy penis sounding and how deep have you gone?