JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Giving my first blow job
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

What got me started was playing with a dildo and practicing different techniques...So I finally did it and it was great. I've only done it with 2 different guys in the past year.I want to do it a lot more.I love to swallow too...
in Phoenix
[email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I really like sucking cock. I love eating precum and cum too.
Unregistered ?

My favourite pastime - sucking cock and swallowing spunk. strokestrokestroke
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
Like Slodog who started this thread, I also left it late in life to give my first blowjob. I was 68 and the other guy was 72. Neither of us had done if before. We met in a chat room and discovered he lives just over a mile from me. We both considered ourselves as being bi-curious.
We're both older guys whose sex lives with our wives had slackened off, and not really able to pull the ladies anymore. We both quite liked the idea of playing with another guy so we decided to meet up.
We agreed to meet at my house and just jerk off together. After a difficult start with neither of us wanting to make the first move, we eventually got eachother's pants down and sat on the couch jerking eachother. It felt really great. I didn't think I'd ever want to suck another man's cock but after stroking him for a while, I asked if he wanted me to.
Of course he did, so he stood and asked me to kneel in front and do it that way. He gripped my head and literally fucked my mouth. I gagged a few times when the head touched the back of my throat. My idea was to suck until he was ready to cum then finish by hand. He had different ideas, and when it was obvious he was getting close, he gripped my head tight and just went for it and filled my mouth with cum.
It wasn't the bad experience I imagined it would be. He pushed in and held it there as the cum oozed out. It was a strange sensation feeling my mouth being filled with fluid (his cum) from the inside - strange but nice knowing what was happening in my mouth. Then when I could sense the taste, I was surprisd that it was different from my own - just salty - warm and salty.
He squeezed the last drops out and asked if he could see me swallow it, so I showed him how full my mouth was and then swallowed it quickly. I sucked him a little more but the job was done and he was already going soft.
We swapped places so he knelt and I did almost exactly the same to him. It was awesome.
We met many times after that. The second time was much the same except we got totally naked to do it. The third time we tried 69 and cum together that way.
So if you haven't tried it already, it's never too late. Give it a go whenever you get the chance.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
himileage Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2019-01-03
73 year old bisexual male from VA
Now that got me hard
HappyHardon Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-12-31
60 year old curious male from Detroit-ish
Yes, thatsstrokestrokestroke what I am hunting for!!!!!!! Just need to proceed slowly! 😂👍👍
HappyHardon Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-12-31
60 year old curious male from Detroit-ish
Yes, thats what I am hunting for!!!!!!! Just need to proceed slowly! 😂👍👍
strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Giving my first blow job