JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Annoying things in chat.
Page: of 2   next > 
somewhatman Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2015-07-15

1. The "Hi" and "Sup?" people. They send you a message with that but when you reply...nothing. If you weren't going to chat about anything, why the "Hi" and "Sup?" ?

2. The answering a question with a question people. "So what are you into?" The reply: "What are you into?". Even when you do answer anyway, they follow up with more questions, never answering a single one of yours.

3. Weird fetish people who wouldn't let you go even when you tell them you're not interested or don't reply. "Oh man I'm so hard and jacking to rooftop pigeons man. Want to jerk together to some pics?" Like wtf man? No.

4. People who send you pointless pictures out of the blue, expect you to get hard immediately and ask you if you're about to shoot all in that minute. You want me to suddenly get hard to a woman in a trenchcoat with her back turned to the camera at a bus stop?

5. People who directly get into action without saying hello or asking you anything, completely assuming they know what you want like "Oh yeah man I'm holding my hard cock ready to ram it into you". Like, dude? Have we even talked before or do you know what I'm into?

6. People who ask a question and then vanish. People who share a hot pic, tell you that it gets them hard and ask you if you like it and then vanish into oblivion after you tell them you do.

7. People who tell you they just want to chat and then suddenly keep asking you to turn the mic or the cam on. Then they get rude when you tell them that you specifically pointed out to them that you weren't into mics or cams from the beginning.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

"hot pic" sharers - don't they know the fucking internet exists and it has quite a few photos on it?
huhwhat Skilled Jackinchatter

746 posts since 2018-01-25
43 year old
Maybe don't use the chat function on here then, eh.
storyteller Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2005-12-19
58 year old heterosexual
The "rooftop pigeons" made me laugh ! Yes some people are so into niche stuff !

And yes it irritates me "my neighbor is a rooftop pigeon and has fantastic feet, want to see a hat of hers ?" too but that is chat rooms !

Permission to use the phrase in JC ? Or is that going to irritate everyone ?
DavdfrAtlanta Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2017-06-16
60 year old curious male from Georgia, USA
IMO, if you're looking for someone into "rooftop pigeons," just say so in the main chat area. If there are others, they'll respond.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
JC chat's been around for many years actually. Sometimes it was over run with hackers posting links. I also recall a time when when first started visiting there even gals in the chatroom. And I helped moderate for a time and sometimes we would chat about how could improve the design & features of the chat.
its just sex
rick7777 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2018-11-24
48 year old from London, UK
Hate when you ask people what they're in to and they say 'everything'. No one in the entire universe is in to everything. Usually signals the end of a conversation for me.
Oscarishere Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2018-04-30
male
Or when you ask for their asl and they don't give it to you...if i don't get a straight answer, I disconnect
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
To much gay crap is posted on this site. There should be a different room for them.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

People who ask 'what are you in to?' Such a brain-dead question. Just get on and chat and if I'm not keen on any subject I'll let you know, but doesn't mean I'm not interested in why you like it. I'm not here to give you a fuckin cv at the start of a chat!
Unregistered ?

This thread has put a smile on my face. It reads like every chat I have had in the chat room.

One of my favourite opening lines I get it "what are you up to?"
Seriously, what do they think I am up to, knitting, yoga???

My altime annoying reply is when you have written something and put time into a full sentence or paragraph and the reply is....
Mmmmmm.
Where the fuck do you go with mmmm? Annoys the living hell out of me
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
plush said:
To much gay crap is posted on this site. There should be a different room for them.

That is a very good idea. Nothing will be done though.
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
The ASL question -

I can understand asking their sex - assuming it is not clear in the nickname - but as for the other questions - it is the Internet. What does it matter where they are? How do you know they are telling the truth?

The other thing that drives me nuts are the guys into one or two celebrities who every 16 minutes (to avoid the 15 minute ban) post "Anyone into Kim Kardashian's ass? Message me!"
Unregistered ?

novaguy said:
One or two word replies and the ever popular "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I don't mind the mmmmmmmmmmmm, as long as you follow up with why it made you go mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
peteirv69 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2018-08-06
53 year old
On this site asl is kind of annoying. Anyone seriously think they're chatting with a lady? al should be enough.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Annoying things in chat.