JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Ever wondered about people you may know?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Have you ever wondered if anyone you know actually fantasizes and masturbates - like you do?
Add a reply Quote this post
luvmycock001 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2018-12-19
74 year old curious male from Minnesota & Naples
From ALL the people, guys mostly, I see on here I have come to realize there are A Lot more than I ever thought. So there's most probably more people that I Know Personally who fantisize and jackoff just like I do. Exactly which ones is what I wonder & am curious to know.

I wonder what I'd do if I ever saw someone, on here of another site, who I knew in person.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
I have a regular customer I see on a hookup site but he's a tweeker so no way I'm gonna say something
anyone wanna hookup?
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
I think all men play with themselves~
Unregistered ?

I have differnt view of this post. I know a 41 year old virgin woman. Shes very relgious and truly believs that the right guy will be sent to her. I cant help but wonder if shes ever touched herself. Ive fantasised about fucking her but i would really love to know what turns her on and she does something about it when shes alone. Futher more i would love to know how she will be her first time. I have lost sleep wondering about her not to mention a few loads
spencer7366 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2012-07-03
homosexual from Ontario, Canada
Heck yeah, always wondered about my buds in college, did manage to sample one of them. But I have two co workers, my brain wonders when I have to work them that day. Worse when they are schedules with me together .
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
When I was in high school and college, I used to think about all my male classmates who were probably masturbating at the same time I was before going to sleep. The next day in class I would look at different guys and think to myself: Did he "do it" last night? LOL
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I always have assumed that EVERY guy fantasizes and masturbates - although I would wonder "how often and when" they last did it.

Back in school I would often I would look around at the guys in the gym showers and wonder how much more than jacking off they had done? Although once I started thinking about that I needed to get dressed fast before I got hard in the locker room!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I had a buddy who was a lifelong single man. I used to go to ABS and rent xxx videos with him . Don't know if he ever had sex with someone, but he was definitely a full time wanker. Even being married I jerked off as much as I could and I still do it several times per week.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
dabbbad Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2011-08-13
76 year old bisexual male from Kansas City
I saw a cute little saying recently that said: "Did you ever think about the fact that almost every hand you've ever shaken has had an erect cock in it at one time or another?" I hadn't, and it really made me think. I suspect there are darn few cases in which that's not true; certainly for men, but it's probably a good bet for women as well.
Unregistered ?

It's unreal but very hot to think that anyone I know is as horny as I am. Looked upon as a very normal guy, but the things I do....
Unregistered ?

Dan8060 said:
It's unreal but very hot to think that anyone I know is as horny as I am. Looked upon as a very normal guy, but the things I do....

I'm sure my family, friends, and neighbours would be shocked at some of the things I've done over the years! strokestrokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Ever wondered about people you may know?