JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Erections at night
Page: of 2   next > 
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Well this is really cutting into my snooze time waking up 2-3-4 times a night with a hardon.The older i have got the worse it gets and i wondered if any you older guys had the same experience.I dont really remember it being that bad when i was younger.I dont usually get up but sometimes have to get myself off just so i can get back to sleep.Any of you guys have the same problem?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Well, I still get erections at night because when I wake up I usually have a boner, but I'm not sure it's the boner that's waking me up. But I certainly don't mind it. LOL
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
My little partner is also active at night. They tell me it is a natural thing, and has nothing directly to do with sex.
Horny old men want sex too.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
If I am really horny it is not unusual for me to wake up with a hardon and my hand wrapped around it because in my sleep I was stroking.
Unregistered ?

If I wake-up at night, I am typically semi or fully erect. So nice wrap my hand around my engorged shaft and sometimes I give myself a few pleasurable strokes. Sometimes I continue stroking through to orgasm. Interesting how our cocks behave at night.
frequentstroker Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-07-10
77 year old heterosexual from USA
I'm just like you sassydog. And the erections I wake up with during the night are my largest and hardest!
Unregistered ?

Night time erections occure when you go into R.E.M. sleep. Your body paralyzes itself to keep you from acting out your dreams. Strangely enough this same paralysis causes the muscles surrounding the blood vessels in your penis to constrict allowing blood in but preventing it from escaping, causing an erection (just like any other erection you'd get when you were awake and horny). So, when you wake up with a hardon you are probably waking up either during or near the beginning or end of your R.E.M cycle when sleeping. You experience more R.E.M. the longer you sleep, so that is why you wake up frequently with them. They really don't have anything to do with sex, but I still enjoy the feeling of a rock hard penis when I wake up during the night.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I often wake up with a throbbing boner in the night and I think it is getting more as I get older. I almost always wake up in the morning with a hard on that I take care of in the shower
Proud to be called a wanker
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I am not going to try to analyze it or question why I get hard during the night. I am going to enjoy it and hope and pray that it continues for many years to come (pardon the pun).
SOLOinIL Amateur Jackinchatter

404 posts since 2006-10-07
59 year old curious from Michigan
Night time erections are just further proof our cocks have a mind of their own.cock
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
I always like the way my dick feels in the morning. Once it has gone down. I walk into the kitchen to start the coffee and my dick feels heavy lke the head has a wieght hanging on it. I like the way it hangs down past my tshirt ands ways back & forth. When the sun is rising, it shines into the kitchen & I let it warm me up. Thats gets me hard again. It feels great to have the warm sunshine on my body. I keep the drapes open all the time.
Unregistered ?

It is completely natural to get erections on and off during the night, and extremely common (it's more about physiology than arousal). Similarly very common for guys to have morning erections, also more about hydraulics than excitement.
Unregistered ?

I don't think my erections wake me up but when I do wake up I always seem to have one. Nice to give myself a few strokes and sometimes a few more. Having an erection, anytime, is such a sweet feeling.
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
As someone else said: "They have a mind of their own." LOL
It's great to wake up and find him standing up, saying HELLO! On the rare occassion of an afternoon nap ... happens every time. What a great way to wake up.grin
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
jokerswild Amateur Jackinchatter

188 posts since 2008-07-19
45 year old heterosexual
i can't say that i wake up because of an erection, but my dick is always hard when i wake up, lol....horrible if you had a lot to drink and need to take a piss
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Erections at night