JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fantasy of gf with others
Page: of 1  
legloverM42 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-03-13
58 year old curious from Germany
Hi all smooth

i got this fantasie of my girlfriend boobs taking other cocks.In a way it's wrong i suppose but yet it gets me hard thinking of it.Anyone got simmilar fantasies ? plain
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
hey as a swingers i think its great..love sharing pussy and hope to marry a chick that loves to swing too..
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
nothing hotter than seeing your woman take another mans cock deep inside
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
Yep I have this fantasy all the time but so far it's never happened in real life. I also fantasise about her licking pussy while I slide my cock in to her hot hole. I live in hope though!
Proud to be called a wanker
Cordon_off Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-12-03
69 year old bisexual male
My wife keeps one (at a time) friend with benefits. These are long term relationships, chosen carefully by both of us.

It is the absoulte HOTTEST thing to watch another man take your wife, hear her begging for his sperm... and getting it!

Usually, I hold her hand while he cums inside of her. She is so grateful, I am amply rewarded!
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

Try not to feel any guilt over what you fantasize over. Fantasizing that your girlfriend is being sexually active with other men is not shocking. I would call it normal. It is when fantasy crosses the line between fantasy and reality that things get more complicated. Also, I assume everyone in your sexual fantasies are adults. If you were writing in your post that individuals in your fantasy were either children or animals, then, that is the time to be greatly concerned. As long as what you and your girlfriend do in your sex lives are what the two of you consent to, then, I would not worry about it. If you and your girlfriend never even explore the sexual options of engaging with sexual activity with other adults, then, enjoy the fantasy, masturbate away, and have an extremely intense orgasm and shoot a huge load of semen when you ejaculate and orgasm. Who knows what your girlfriend fantasizes about when she masturbates? Enjoy!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fantasy of gf with others