JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife's first time swallowing
Page: of 1  
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
After a stroke twenty years ago I have lost the ability to maintain a strong erection. We have used oral sex but I could never cum from being sucked.

Until last night when within ten minutes I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. What an amazing feeling!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Convertz28 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2017-06-30
38 year old heterosexual male from NJ
Wow, that's great. Did she enjoy? She has some catching up to do.

jpcolo Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2012-03-06
62 year old heterosexual from Colorado
Good for you (and her) - she sounds like a great mate
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
My wife's first time swallowing was while we were dating!! I told her I was going to cum and she just kept right on sucking!! I blew a load in her mouth John Holmes would have been proud of!!! After that the only time I ever got to cum in her mouth is when she has a couple to many margaritas, which wasn't very often!! She would suck my cock any time we had sex though!!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina
mmmmm i'd have to give my wife some big kisses and lick her face clean if she did that
keithnabor usually
Unregistered ?

First time my wife swallowed my cum was while we were dating. She was very sexually inexperienced coming from a conservative religious background. We were getting very horny after lots of kissing amd fondling. I took my trousers off and pulled out my cock and lay down. She started sucking and within minutes I was shooting huge streams into her mouth. She was shocked by it and pulled away. I kept spurting cum and a few ropes fly into the air and landed partly on her face and hair. It was to this day the most powerful cumshot of my life. I have cum on her mouth only a couple of times in the last 10 years but she willingly sucks every time during sex so I can't complain.
But my god I would love for someone to suck me and let me shoot my load down their throat...
Unregistered ?

Once it comes out of my old boy, I dont give a damn where it ends up..
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
My wife used to suck me all the time as foreplay, but has never wanted me to cum in her mouth. She sucks my cock infrequently now, as our sex life has shifted drastically since menopause. Anyone who is married to a woman who enjoys sucking and swallowing should consider himself a very lucky man.
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
My lady friend can't get enough of my cock. She really doesn't care much for fucking but wants my cock in her mouth all the time. We went to Galveston one weekend and she laid on her back with her head hanging off the bed and had me stick my cock down her throat and pump her mouth until I shot a huge load! She sucked me off on the balcony of the hotel the first night and then sucked me off again on the ferry on the way home. She does like anal sex every now and again too!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Told the wife it tastes like cream gravy she said it does not ? .
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
My ex had never tried it but she said a GF had told her to keep a glass of water by the bed in case she wanted to spit. I squirted hard so some went all the way down, not much made it to the glass

That remained the only time oral was on. No matter, she more than made up for it with her willing a-hole.
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
It happened again last night. I was sitting in my armchair wearing my tanga briefs when she knelt between my legs, pulled my briefs down and popped my coock into her mouth. She asked me to wank and very quickly I came. She didn't swallow this time though. She French kissed me and transferred my cum from her mouth to mine. First time I have tasted my own cum and it tasted great
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife's first time swallowing