JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » playing with your pubes
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Since I was a young teenager when I started pubing I would be fascinated by my growing pubes. I would come home everyday, strip down and check out my pubes to see if they grew in. I would feel or rub my in coming pubes being proud that they were growing in.
Sometimes at a sleep over with a friend we talk about how we were changing and we strip down and feel each others pubes, checking the difference between them or if they were soft or bushy. We would lie side by side feeling each others pubes, running our fingers through each others boy bush and talk about how each other was developing. I don't think we saw it as something sexual but rather curious about how each others boy bush felt.
Now as a grown up I still love feeling my pubes. When ever I chill naked I can spend hours rubbing my fingers through my bush, sometimes just out of habit without thinking. Even if I chill with another bro, I still end up feeling them out of habit.
I still get curious in how another bro's pubes/bush feels like and sometimes if the trust is there they will let me feel their pubes/bush and they end up feeling mine since it is very relaxing and kind of feels good.

Anyone else ever had this experience or do this??
Add a reply Quote this post
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Pubes are way better than shaved that's for sure! Yea I rub and feel my pubes some while I masturbate.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Workoutbud Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2016-12-02
69 year old bisexual male from Florida
Red hair here. They were always the topic of conversation in the gym locker room growing up.
Enjoy yourself...life is too short. Cum often.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Sorry fellas I have a contrarian view here. Every woman over the last 20 years, nurses included, has either thanked me or complimented me for shaving my package clean and I love how it feels clean as a whistle! Enjoy!strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Hornyguy1 Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2017-06-13
heterosexual male
I haven't had long pubes for about 3 years now. Was a bit nervous about shaving them the first time as I was concerned they may itch. HAven't looked back since I did it and every time I shave I love the smooth feeling. That in itself is a complete turn on for me and gives me a slight semi. Don't think I'll be growing my pubes out any time soon.
Ceebukowski2 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
I have a huge ball sack so, I shave my nuts clean, and around the base of my cock but, have a huge bush above the cock. That way I have the best of both worlds!
graham-london Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2015-02-14
65 year old curious male from Kent
I do the same and shaving always gets me so horny
looking for a fellow nudist for beach visits in south east
jockdude48 Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2013-04-04
75 year old
dudeinindy said:
Since I was a young teenager when I started pubing I would be fascinated by my growing pubes. I would come home everyday, strip down and check out my pubes to see if they grew in. I would feel or rub my in coming pubes being proud that they were growing in.
Sometimes at a sleep over with a friend we talk about how we were changing and we strip down and feel each others pubes, checking the difference between them or if they were soft or bushy. We would lie side by side feeling each others pubes, running our fingers through each others boy bush and talk about how each other was developing. I don't think we saw it as something sexual but rather curious about how each others boy bush felt.
Now as a grown up I still love feeling my pubes. When ever I chill naked I can spend hours rubbing my fingers through my bush, sometimes just out of habit without thinking. Even if I chill with another bro, I still end up feeling them out of habit.
I still get curious in how another bro's pubes/bush feels like and sometimes if the trust is there they will let me feel their pubes/bush and they end up feeling mine since it is very relaxing and kind of feels good.

Anyone else ever had this experience or do this??

i love "combing my pubes" with my finger... it feels wonderful... i do it every night before going to sleep... then maybe jackoff...
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
I love playing with my pubes too, love the look of a hot bush. I shave my balls but leave my bush pretty natural, with a little trim here and there.
DaveStradler Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-05-11
68 year old bisexual male from Los Angeles
Bush play is absolutely a major part of my masturbation. Fortunately I have several friends who also understand the importance of genital hair and we make up a fine brothhood of men who are confident in who we are. I won’t get going here on my cookie-cutter-fashion-victim-pube-shaver-terrified-of-individuality-lemmings rant, because I basically just did, but I love my hairy dick and am disgusted by plucked chicken crotches. Smoothies who think they are “cleaner” are not only way too girlie but hygienically idiots. So there.

I also love hairy balls!

So love and admire those pubes - they’re a major part of what makes you an individual in this cowardly conformist world!
Hands-on Instructor in the Manly Art of Masturbation
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » playing with your pubes