JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How long should a blowjob last
Page: of 1  
luvmycock001 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2018-12-19
74 year old curious male from Minnesota & Naples
Interesting article about something I never thought about. Have any of you guys here ever thought about this?

http://How long should oral sex last - men reveal surprising bedroom opinions https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-relationships/sex/how-long-should-blowjob-last-14052633?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cdma69 Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2018-01-16
76 year old heterosexual male from Georgia
the link is BAD, a blow job should last long enough to make me cum
str8 mwm
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
luvmycock001 said:
Interesting article about something I never thought about. Have any of you guys here ever thought about this?

How long should a blowjob last?

Interesting. Eleven minutes is NOT a very long blowjob, but I have had shorter and longer blowjobs and enjoyed them all regardless, as long as I blew my load at the end.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I always make a blowjob last until he cums in my mouth. Is there any other way???
Be happy, suck a cock
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
I was surprised by these comments:

"A whopping 60 percent of American women were found to initiate the act with their partners on their own, rather than having it requested of them."
For me, I have only had experience with the other 40%

"And in case you're wondering, the majority of men in the study don't care whether their partner swallows or not - only four percent argued that swallowing was important."
OMG, I don't get this. Having my cum swallowed is the best feeling ever. Cumming in someones mouth, without pulling out is amazing, and if she/he expertly swallows it all down, it is pure heaven.
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
It depends on who is giving the blowjob, how hard they suck, how well they suck, and the location. I have a trans friend who I swap oral with sometimes. If I go to her place and we get it on in her bed I am relaxed and she likes to suck up to a full hour sometimes, which totally works for me. When I return the favor though I only suck for about 30 minutes before my mouth gets sore. These are what I consider the most ideal BJs. If I am getting a quickie from a prostitute behind a dumpster of course I try to blow in under 5 minutes, lol. Some girls suck cock like a Hoover vacuum cleaner, very nice, but they make your cock sore if they go on too long. My ex-wife usually sucked me for about 20 minutes before I would finish in her mouth or pussy.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How long should a blowjob last