JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Common household items for prostate play?
Page: of 2   next > 
Ceebukowski2 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
So, rather than try and hide a prostate toy from the wife, I'm thinking of going to Walmart and purchasing a toy to hide in plain site, to use as a prostate toy. I found one guy on a Pervertables site that, suggested using an Oral-B 3-D White Brilliance Pulsar toothbrush. Thoughts? What else have you guys used with success?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I cant find the exactly same one as I had but I used to stay at a great little guest house near London when I worked away from home and discovered that the bulbuls handle on a shower screen cleaner made a great DIY prostate massager

User posted image

48 year old
I just, picked up an Oral B 3D electric tooth brush that someone suggested. This is gonna be fun!
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
A replacement handle (around $5) for this faucet works nice. I took a piece of 1/2" thick plywood that I had laying around, about 2.5 ft long and maybe 5" wide and drilled a small hole through the center of it. Then I put a small bolt with a washer through that hole and stuck the end of the faucet handle where it would normally attach to a faucet and tightened it up. So ultimately, instead of mounting the handle onto a faucet, I mounted it to this piece of plywood. Then I could lay on my back with my arms at my sides and hold the ends of the plywood to direct the toy as needed, instead of having to reach back behind me. It was much more comfortable this way. Otherwise, it can be a long reach to get back there.

http://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/product/200

When it wasn't in use, the spare handle went back into the package and in a box of plumbing stuff in the basement. The plywood went back into the rafters with the rest of the small size spare pieces of wood. The bolt and washer stayed together and were stored in one of those small boxes that have a bunch of tiny pull out drawers. Assembly is probably less than a minute and it all looks like regular old household stuff.
Paul
Unregistered ?

Great idea... discrete and functional. Makes me hard and my ass quiver.... looks like I am going to purchase a faucet tomorrow.
MouthfulMI Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-11-12
54 year old bisexual male from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek
I grabbed one of these at the local grocery store one weekend when the family was gone. I cut the plunger off one end and fucked my ass with the handle all weekend long.
I should have kept it buried in my tool box in the garage, but I got nervous and threw it in the garbage before they returned home.
User posted image
Michigan Mouthful
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
The absolute best is a motorcycle clutch lever. the ball on the end and the slim handle are perfect.
Hornibuci7573 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2016-08-07
50 year old heterosexual male
I also have used the squeegee that hangs in our shower so it is right there and easy clean up.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Sharpie pen; if you want to keep it clean pop it into the finger of a disposable latex glove, lube it up & let it slide.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
angelito1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2013-06-06
46 year old curious
Been using my wifes hairbrush at times, it's a fast and easy cleanup after, specially do it when she goes off to her sisters for the weekend, I get excited knowing I will have fun that night when she tells me about it.
Others have been sharpies lately, been growing them a bit at a time, I've done more than just prostate stuff but it's exciting to get my self off
NYMasterJack Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2018-11-09
47 year old bisexual male from Long Island, NY
tp_cain said:
A replacement handle (around $5) for this faucet works nice. I took a piece of 1/2" thick plywood that I had laying around, about 2.5 ft long and maybe 5" wide and drilled a small hole through the center of it. Then I put a small bolt with a washer through that hole and stuck the end of the faucet handle where it would normally attach to a faucet and tightened it up. So ultimately, instead of mounting the handle onto a faucet, I mounted it to this piece of plywood. Then I could lay on my back with my arms at my sides and hold the ends of the plywood to direct the toy as needed, instead of having to reach back behind me. It was much more comfortable this way. Otherwise, it can be a long reach to get back there.

http://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/product/200

When it wasn't in use, the spare handle went back into the package and in a box of plumbing stuff in the basement. The plywood went back into the rafters with the rest of the small size spare pieces of wood. The bolt and washer stayed together and were stored in one of those small boxes that have a bunch of tiny pull out drawers. Assembly is probably less than a minute and it all looks like regular old household stuff.

That's a great idea, looks like I'm going to home depot tonight.

Sometimes I get a box of pens, or even two boxes and work my way up to see just how far I can stretch. Yeah, it's not prostate but it gets me off hard
kik : NYMasterJack skype: live:3a7ec5d73d9f9918 Always up for chat/PM
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
Damn guys this is such a hot thread. Making me hard reading it and giving me some great ideas!
I like to share my jo materials.
Unregistered ?

Bud just calls me and asks if my cock is ready.

48 year old
matmanic said:
The absolute best is a motorcycle clutch lever. the ball on the end and the slim handle are perfect.

This is perfect! Thanks.
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
I've always been a fan of the vibrating toothbrush. It's healthy and innocuous, to all that may see it.
The slim, self contained types, with the nice sleek handles.

I don't recommend the brush end either, unless you shave off the bristles first! Yep, words from experience. grin
Never be shy about yourself.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Common household items for prostate play?