JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jack Off in the Bathroom at Work
Page: < prev  of 2  
hunguncut Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2018-10-07
38 year old heterosexual male from Los Angeles, CA
Ever jerk off even when you knew others were in the bathroom?

jaknmwm said:
Done at work in my office, mens room, stock room and dressi g room. Once while in my office after hours i thought i was alone. Turns out a gay co worker was at his desk outside my office listening to me and jacking too. Didnt find out till months after he quit. Was told by another co worker
Kik - omi765
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
Many times....
Bill C.
Unregistered ?

hunguncut said:
Nice man. Was it a single stall or multiple?

There were two stalls but unfortunately rather quiet upstairs in that one. In my room the door was wide open. Also had that work gf grind on me and suck me off at my desk.
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
i worked as a shoe salesman for a while and would get the wickedest erections in my slacks....and in the employee bathroom there was an old jack off magazine, which i covered in my cum several times a week.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I used to take quick jack breaks in the restrooms at some of my jobs.
I have my own business which is a lot of work from home (about 75%) so I jack off a lot while I am working now and also work as a cam host so jacking off is my job and what I get paid for when I am doing that job. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

So horny one evening I jerk off at the urinal for the floor of my office building. Didn't really consider how big of a risk it was to have my 8" cock sticking out and jerking like mad until I spewed on the porcelain
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
I jerked off to pics of Miley Cyrus at work once.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
Sillybob Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2016-06-13
43 year old bisexual from Uk
I have in work a few times in my office, and most recently I c2c in the bathroom ...so fucking hot
jimenezz Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2015-01-06
40 year old heterosexual male
I often do it in the office restroom. I usually print a pic of my favorite playboy model, do a quickie to her and finally cum on her big tits! I love doing cum tributes to her.
Unregistered ?

Just did it today! Imagined I was jerking off with a hard bator bud. strokestrokestroke
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
During my 41 years of working I jacked-off literally hundreds of times at work as did most of my work mates (or is that wank mates). But not all the wanks were in the office bathroom.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted imageUser posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have jerked off in a rest room at work a dozen or so times, but the one I remember most was in a public rest room in Las Angeles International Airport after returning from a bumpy flight from Vietnam. I was in full dress uniform with ribbons and badges and as I stroked my cock the badges rattled and I used toilet paper to catch my load when I ejaculated. I really didn't care if anyone was aware of what I was doing. My forwarding flight to the east coast was quite pleasant other then I could smell the aroma of sex on my body.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
What sort of office has a bathroom for employees? I have worked in 20 or more places with top spec toilets with showers, bidets, hot air driers etc, bur never one with a bath (tub).
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
plush said:
I have jerked off in a rest room at work a dozen or so times, but the one I remember most was in a public rest room in Las Angeles International Airport after returning from a bumpy flight from Vietnam. I was in full dress uniform with ribbons and badges and as I stroked my cock the badges rattled and I used toilet paper to catch my load when I ejaculated. I really didn't care if anyone was aware of what I was doing. My forwarding flight to the east coast was quite pleasant other then I could smell the aroma of sex on my body.

I hear you! I, too, have masturbated in airports around the country. I usually just start jacking at the urinal after I finish peeing. Have had a lot of watchers and occasionally a few guys who would join in with me. I get so rock-hard when stroking my cock at an airport urinal (especially the few without dividers) knowing that all the guys around me see or hear and know what I am doing.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jack Off in the Bathroom at Work