JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever fantasize about your wife with other women?
Page: of 2   next > 
HornyOldGuy101 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2019-02-09
72 year old bisexual male from Virginia
Many here fantasize about their wives with other men, how about with other women?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Lovestobenaked2 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2018-05-24
65 year old curious male from Indiana
I'd love to see other women playing with my wife's big tits .. and her allowing it and enjoying it.
Unregistered ?

All the time. With all of her hot friends, with her gynecologist, random women we meet, strippers she chats up when we go to strip clubs. Others I cannot mention.
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
Oh hell yes!! I have wanted to see my wife share her pussy with another woman for years!! See her go down on another woman and suck her clit and lick her slit!! Watch them share a double headed dildo, and finally rubbing clit to clit and pussy to pussy!!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Unregistered ?

All the time. One of her best friends is so hot and HUGE natural boobs. Her girlfriend told my wife that she wanted to sleep with me, wife got pissed (jealous) but man oh man, the fantasies run wild. I'd love to watch the two of them go to town on each other while I masturbated watching. Then cum on her girlfriends HUGE tits. So luscious.

A while back, while my wife was watching me masturbate, she asked me if I ever fantasized about her friends big boobs. I told her that I did, but not how frequently I jacked of thinking about those gorgeous boobs.

She said "I knew it, I just knew it" then just as I was about to cum, I said something like 'I'm sure there are all kinds of guys that fantasize and masturbate about those jugs' and then I shot my wad. So much fun.
nevguy Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2018-03-30
58 year old curious male from nevada
Been there , done that,, a few times over the years.. Oh the memories, still get me hard n strokin....
Unregistered ?

Plenty of times...

I work in the restaurant business so work with a wide range in ages from 18-50.

Not too mention some family members
MidwestGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2017-09-15
heterosexual male from Midwest, US
Yes I absolutely have - it helps that she has bisexual tendencies and has talked to me about friends that she thinks are hot. One of her friends is bisexual and they have flirted and made comments in front of me and I love it.
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
I loved fantasizing about the ex with other women when we were married. Even now, it's a hot fantasy for me. Mutual friends especially, and also with her daughter when I'm in a pervy mood (she's WAY over 1smooth.
Unregistered ?

I have always wanted to see my wife with her sister. they both have great tits and nice asses for older women. would so love them in a hot 69
hand_fuck Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2016-12-12
49 year old male
my wife and her friend used to fuck all the time. sometimes when i wasn't around and other times when i was there. great memories!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have fantasized about most of my girlfriends being with other women and often had the fantasy of my ex-wife (while we were married) fucking other women. The great thing about my ex-wife was that she also fantasized about fucking other women and we shared our fantasies while we masturbated, sucked and/or fucked each other. I could tell her I wanted to see her fucking one of my female friends, one of her friends or anyo ther girl I thought was hot or she thought was hot (We almost always liked the same women)or she'd talk about whose pussy she wanted to lick or have them lick hers.
I have dated girls since then who also fantasized about women and a few who confessed they have fucked other women in the past and shared their experiences and fantasiees as well.
But yes, I can definitely say I had fantasies about probably every girl I have ever dated, fucked and the one I married and even those who were just friends being with other women.
My two biggest turn ons being female masturbation and women fucking other women, so pretty much any woman I find attractive and masturbate to, I will think of them playing with themselves and with other women and if I am actually fucking them, I will fantasize about it that much more.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

I have done quite a few times. Though she is not quite a prude, something like same sex action is well off her menu, that kind of makes the notion of her doing it even hotter.
Probably the dirtiest fantasy I have had was shortly after our wedding. Wife and her sisters stayed over at the venue where we were getting married, and I couldn't help but wonder and perv over what they got up to. Yes they are sisters but isn't that the fun of a fantasy, wondering did they go all out watching one another playing with themselves, did it go further to them trying one another out, its wrong I know but as a wank fantasy blimey did it do the job for me!
Jeffj2021 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2019-01-23
52 year old curious male
No, but watching her with a BBC..............
DickSlater Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2019-02-08
48 year old
Wife is still close to her college girlfriend with enormous tits, so of course!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever fantasize about your wife with other women?