JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What goes through your mind before and during your cum?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

You should both try sperming in a plastic to go cup. that way if you don't eat it fresh you can freeze it for later.
Add a reply Quote this post
philgr1 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-01-10
54 year old curious male from Athens
As heat is building, i get more and more obsessed with my own cock, to the point of forgetting any fantasy i may be harboring during that session. Approaching orgasm it feels like your dick has grown in your head. And the universe has shrunk to just IT. But when having sex, especially on those blessed times when it goes magically well, there is this sense of utter connection and abandon. I feel I am at her mercy.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
philgr1 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-01-10
54 year old curious male from Athens
And also, i had never had the nerve to taste my cum after finishing. I always lost the lust for it while orgasming. Then i went through this nerve shattering midlife crisis and shed lots of taboos with myself and my wife. Both ways much Better now, we are in love again, and guess what, i have finally tasted my cum and found to like it!
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
philgr1 said:
As heat is building, i get more and more obsessed with my own cock, to the point of forgetting any fantasy i may be harboring during that session. Approaching orgasm it feels like your dick has grown in your head. And the universe has shrunk to just IT. But when having sex, especially on those blessed times when it goes magically well, there is this sense of utter connection and abandon. I feel I am at her mercy.

Perfect description! As my orgasm starts to build, whatever fantasies of pussy or cock are running through my head, they get pushed aside by blinding white pleasure that fills and locks both my body and my mind. After I recover a bit, I will usually lick the cum off my fingers.
bonerbrew Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-12-28
60 year old curious male from Wisconsin
philgr1 said:
And also, i had never had the nerve to taste my cum after finishing. I always lost the lust for it while orgasming. Then i went through this nerve shattering midlife crisis and shed lots of taboos with myself and my wife. Both ways much Better now, we are in love again, and guess what, i have finally tasted my cum and found to like it!

That's awesome! You tried it to see if you would or wouldn't like it. Glad to hear you like it and have the support of your wife!
Unregistered ?

It starts with the build up. You know the one I'm talking about. It's the one that edgers flee from time and time again during their session. The combined feeling of an itch that needs to be scratched and indescribable pleasure. I try to cum at least once a night, and I'm terrible at edging most of those nights.
It also has to do with what I'm watching and who I'm watching with. If I'm solo, I sometimes find myself talking to the people in the vid...encouraging them to do what I know they are going to do that will make me cum (I'm a big fan of reruns). I get so enrapt with the sensation and the freedom I feel that I repeat myself as if it's a mantra or a rhythmic primal chant.
When I can't stand to deny myself any longer, I just keep jacking...and the crushing tidal wave of endorphins floods my bloodstream. With each jet, I live and die and live again. It makes me feel so alive. So vital. So validated. I cum, therefore, I am.
My pulse still races after the fluid of my balls has erupted from my body and my breath is still a bit ragged. I'm calm. I'm happy and I feel like myself.
That's what goes through my mind during my orgasms.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Mostly just focusing in on the image/video that I happen to be watching while letting the feeling just wash over me.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Sassiecat Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2018-12-29
bisexual male from Florida
I normally think of my Mother's big floppy tits as I ejaculate
NakedHornyGuy1975 Professional Jackinchatter

1134 posts since 2017-04-19
48 year old heterosexual male from Streator, Illinois
Just love to think about how good it feels and I wish it would never end.
NakedHornyGuy1975
rick181au Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2013-07-10
82 year old male from Australia
TI wonder what my wife is doing right now lol.
rick181au Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2013-07-10
82 year old male from Australia
I wonnder what my wife is doing right now lol.
FiatUno Professional Jackinchatter

1097 posts since 2022-01-01
73 year old

I hope my mum doesn't walk in.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What goes through your mind before and during your cum?