JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Orsi Kocsis, stunning Hungarian fashion/artistic model, poses nude!
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Orsi Kocsis from Hungary was already a very successful fashion, commercial and artistic model when she decided to pose naked... with amazing results! She's been Playmate of the Year in the Hungarian edition of Playboy, appeared topless on the cover of the German edition of Penthouse, and modeled for Cosmopolitan, Maybelline, Elia-vtton, Mercedes, Aston-Martin. FHM, Maxim, CKM, and several of the top high-quality premium nude sites. She has modeled under several names including Klaudia, Claudia, Orsolya, Ursula, Oshi, and Agnes.

Orsi is extremely beautiful with brown hair, green eyes, and a slim, incredibly fit athletic body. She's 34 years old, 5' 9", 123 pounds, brunette, green eyes, 36C-25-35. Orsi's firm natural tits, with erect nipples and small areolae, are so sexy! Her tits are smaller than what I usually prefer, but I find them extremely sexy. As I jack off to Orsi, I dream of licking and sucking those hard nipples.

I have created the ORSI KOCSIS BLOG which features 67 photosets - thousands of individual images of Orsi. It's a place where we can all admire Orsi's beauty and worship her by stroking our cocks to orgasm. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
billjacks500 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2018-11-07
35 year old curious male
perfect body, loved her for years!
Twitter @bj50002
Unregistered ?

So, so beautiful! One to slowly and sensually stroke over. Her tits are incredible, so stunning, and love the pictures of her shining wet body...
Unregistered ?

Love this woman so much, she is literally perfect

marcusadams_23 said:
Love this woman so much, she is literally perfect

Hell yes, Marcus! It's such an intense pleasure to jack off to this stunning woman!

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

nicohere2watch said:
So, so beautiful! One to slowly and sensually stroke over. Her tits are incredible, so stunning, and love the pictures of her shining wet body...

I can't stop pumping my penis for this awesome woman. Or maybe I just don't want to stop! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

Get your "Kocs" out for Orsi Kocsis!

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin said:
Get your "Kocs" out for Orsi Kocsis!

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

God damn these pictures made me moan

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

Orsi greets you at her door, looking like this.

chub444 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-01-18
31 year old curious
Wow she is absolutely gorgeous with a perfect body, thank you Peter grin
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Now that is what I call a beautiful woman. Gorgeous!

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

This slim stunning glamour model drives me wild with lust! strokestrokestrokestroke

ORSI KOCSIS BLOG

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Orsi Kocsis, stunning Hungarian fashion/artistic model, poses nude!