JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whats the best way to sterilize a dildo or butt plug?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I was wrong to use the word "freak." I just meant "strange." I just don't understand people who enjoy anal sex. To me anything dealing with that area of the body is antithetical to sex or pleasure. However, just because that is how I feel doesn't mean that everyone does.
Add a reply Quote this post
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Jayden1976 said:
I was wrong to use the word "freak." I just meant "strange." I just don't understand people who enjoy anal sex. To me anything dealing with that area of the body is antithetical to sex or pleasure. However, just because that is how I feel doesn't mean that everyone does.

You ought to try some prostate stimulation!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Well, in my opinion, it's not even strange, certainly no stranger than many other sexual practises...

It is quite a sexual area... being so close to the prostate. Unlike, for example, the feet, which are not really connected in any way to the sex organs, but are still a delight, if not a fetish for many people.

Of course everyone to their own taste.
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
hairyassguyuk said:

Of course everyone to their own taste.

This is the bottom line as far as I'm concerned.

The variety of sexual experience is very broad, and people are infinitely diverse. An intense turnon for one person is almost certain to be regarded as strange by someone else.

This seems especially true in the world of sexual fetishes, which seem to cover every imaginable (or unimaginable) area of the body, method of stimulation, objects, clothing, materials, etc.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
[quote=Rodger]Sorry horneyoldguy, but you are farther out of line than Jayden was.[quote]

No person is a "freak" because they enjoy anal sex. It is the term "freak" that I object to.

I have no problem with objecting to a particular sexual practice, but to then give a label to people who participate in that practice is wrong. That is what I object to.

Over the last 100 years there are numerous instances where some group was been given a label because they were "different" in some way and the end result has not always been pleasant for the group with the "difference."
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
The only thing you said that I disagreed with horneyoldguy was that the moderators should ban Jayden.

This is a discussion forum, and we shouldn't call for someone to be banned when they post an opinion which we disagree with.

I also disagreed with the word "freak", and Jayden later edited the word from his post.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
I use different methods depending mostly on whether the device is used by me alone, where the cleaning is aesthetic, and soap and water and an alcohol rinse will suffice, and shared devices where the object is to avoid exchange of body fluids and cross infection. The method needs to fit the material and the possible 'bugs', and for some, alcohol isn't enough. Sodium hypochlorite (aka bleach) has been identified as the agent of choice for some bugs, but what bleach might do to a high quality silicone or skin-like polymer is anyone's guess. I don't share porous toys. There are glass, solid plastic, and metal devices available in most configurations. However, a double condom, the inner one unlubricated, has served me well in the past. if it works for cocks, i trust it for dongs.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whats the best way to sterilize a dildo or butt plug?