JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cheryl Blossom / Lana M: thick 20-year old with enormous natural tits!
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Introducing Cheryl Blossom, aka Lana M, a 20-year-old with thick body, beautiful face, and enormous natural K-cup tits. Cheryl is 5' 6" and her measurements are 48-30-44!

I've created a blog where we can all jack off to photos of this fantastic young superboober. I'm also in the process of creating a Cheryl Blossom MyCircle Video Room.

Join me in jacking off to this young behemoth-boobed beauty! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

CHERYL BLOSSOM BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

And I wanna be first in line for the My Circle room, Peter! Excellent work yet again, she is beautiful, and has me naked and edging! Good to see a full, curvy figure too strokestrokestrokestroke

And here you go... CHERYL BLOSSOM VIDEO ROOM. Seven videos of this tremendously titty masturbabe.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Unregistered ?

It's an amazing room! Such a pleasure to masturbate over her amazing body! stroke
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
Good lord! I'm a stroke stroke stroke to this all night long!
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.

CHERYL BLOSSOM BLOG
CHERYL BLOSSOM VIDEO ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Masturbating over her is such an incredible pleasure! Her high quality, slow paced, sensual videos, and amazing pictures, accentuating the best things about her - her wonderful curves, her amazing pert yet saggy and bouncy tits, incredible huge areolae... The soft sound of her wonderful tits slapping together as she moves, the sensual, smoky look her amazing confident eyes gives the camera, every curve and roll of her body...
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
It shakes me to my core, and inspires intense edging!

Let's stroke off to Cheryl! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

CHERYL BLOSSOM BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Sucker63 Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2014-06-24
60 year old curious from UK
Wow - she is amazing....
Trainee Cum Slut

Still need to pump penis for Cheryl! She's amazing.

CHERYL BLOSSOM BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Peter_Hardin said:
Still need to pump penis for Cheryl! She's amazing.

CHERYL BLOSSOM BLOG

cockstroke
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.

CHERYL BLOSSOM BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

It is amazing how much pleasure my penis gets from masturbating over this beauty!
squidoms Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2015-10-27
28 year old bisexual male from Australia
Peter_Hardin said:
Introducing Cheryl Blossom, aka Lana M, a 20-year-old with thick body, beautiful face, and enormous natural K-cup tits. Cheryl is 5' 6" and her measurements are 48-30-44!

I've created a blog where we can all jack off to photos of this fantastic young superboober. I'm also in the process of creating a Cheryl Blossom MyCircle Video Room.

Join me in jacking off to this young behemoth-boobed beauty! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

CHERYL BLOSSOM BLOG

I couldn't resist stroking my penis to orgasm when I saw those beautiful tits! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Outstanding tits
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cheryl Blossom / Lana M: thick 20-year old with enormous natural tits!