JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » My Boyfriend Let Me Watch
Page: of 1  
Heidi Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-03-23
36 year old curious from San Luis Obispo

You'll never guess what I talked the guy I'm dating into doing last night. It's something I've been after him to do ever since we started going together. He always said it would be too embarrassing so I'd pretty much given up but he finally agreed and it turned out even better than I'd hoped.

It was after he smoked some marijuana that one of his buddies had given him. I suspect it was fairly strong stuff. I was sitting on the sofa sipping a glass of wine when he set the bong aside and confessed to being "higher than a kite" and "horny as hell" so I took advantage of his condition by suggesting that he strip down to his birthday suit and let me watch him play with himself. To be honest I didn't think he would because he'd always refused when I'd asked him to before but this time -- to my surprise -- he laughed and said okay. He told me he'd never done it in front of a girl before and didn't know for sure if he could but would give it a try. I couldn't believe he was actually going to and I worried that he might change his mind but next thing I knew he was barefoot all over and grinning from ear to ear. It was like he shed his inhibitions along with his clothes. (My girl friends all say he's a hottie and practically drool when they're around him so I couldn't help thinking what they'd give to trade places with me for the chance to see him in the buff like this.)

Being as how I was in the mood for a bit of naughty fun and he seemed willing to indulge me I asked him if he'd do me a favor before he got down to business. I didn't know when an opportunity like this would arise again and I wanted to make the most of it. When he asked me what I had in mind I requested that he stand in the middle of the living room facing me with his hands behind his head and his feet apart and his knees bent and move his hips back and forth so that I could watch his parts flop around. I half expected him to say no but -- bless his heart -- he did it. Talk about a hoot. He seemed to get a kick out of the fact that the sight of him doing this amused me so much and I suspect my giggling must've had an arousing effect on him because his thingy (which had been sort of small at first) started growing increasingly larger as it swung up and down and soon became a major stiffy. It never fails to amaze me the way a guy's privates can go from little-and-cute to wow-look-at-that in just a matter of minutes. It got so long and hard that it curved up so that the tip poked him in the stomach every time he did a forward thrust. I swear I'd never seen one so erect. I told him how impressed I was by the size of it and you could tell he was proud of it by the way he turned sideways and leaned back to better display it. I couldn't help noticing how he'd glance down at it and then look at me to see my reaction and then down at it again and back at me. It was like he knew it was quite a sight and hoped I was enjoying it. I'm sure the expression on my face met with his approval. We both started laughing when he showed me how he could stand perfectly still and make it bob up and down without even touching it.

It was an unexpected treat when (without me even asking) he began assuming a variety of different positions that left little or nothing to the imagination. Let's just day they were beyond my wildest fantasies and leave it at that. It was funny because it was almost as if he was trying his best to see if he could shock me which -- I have to admit -- he managed to do when he got down on his knees and chin and reached back and spread his cheeks apart and showed me where the sun don't shine. And I couldn't stop laughing when he made his you-know-what wink at me. I never dreamed that my normally shy boyfriend would suddenly turn into such a hilarious exhibitionist.

When he said he couldn't wait any longer and needed to get off I told him to move closer so I could get a good look at his technique. He came over and stood right in front of me and began stroking himself with his right hand and tugging on his balls with his left. I couldn't help wondering why guys only masturbate in private. They obviously don't realize what a turn-on it is for us girls to watch them.

After a minute or so of pumping his pole and squeezing his nuts he started making some moaning sounds and I knew he was on the verge of coming so I grabbed my empty wine glass off the coffee table and held it up to the tip and he spurted and spurted and spurted and spurted and spurted and spurted. I had no idea so much would shoot out. When he finally finished I held it up to the light and examined it. It looked a little bit like a mixture of tapioca pudding and cream. I could feel the warmth of it through the glass. And then -- partly out of curiosity and partly to show how grateful I was for finally getting to watch him jack off -- I raised the glass to my lips and drank it in one big gulp. I wish you could've seen the expression on his face when I handed him the empty wine glass and said "yum yum."

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
Now, will you let HIM watch YOU?
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Wow! What a hot story. Thanks for sharing. I wish you could watch me. i had no idea you gals could get off on thisstroke
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

Wow. What a story! I am glad you enjoyed watching your boyfriend masturbate. Watching partners masturbate can be quite the turn on to say the least. If I were dating a woman or married to a woman and she let me watch her masturbate herself, believe me, I would have one heck of an erection. It would be totally hot. In light of the treat that your boyfriend gave you (allowing you to see a man pleasure himself to orgasm and ejaculation live), I hope you have already or plan on treating him to the same thrill you gave him, that being, seeing the opposite sex pleasure himself/herself to orgasm. I have no doubt that if you allow your boyfriend to watch how you masturbate, pleasure yourself, and bring yourself to orgasm, the sex life between the two of you will without a doubt be intensified and enhanced. Please share with us how things go in the future. I got an erection just reading your posting. I would not be shocked that if you allowed your boyfriend watch you masturbate, you might get the opportunity to watch him masturbate again. Seeing a woman rubbing her clitoris in front of me would drive me to whip my penis out and start masturbating. Your boyfriend might have the same reaction especially if he remembers that he has already let you watch him pleasure himself and not be as shy or reserved as he typically might be. Good luck, have fun, and share! Details, details, details! Ha. Ha.
philgr Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2009-02-18
54 year old curious
I think that masturbation is felt as a private thing because we tend to believe that self-satisfaction in a relationship is egoistical.
I'm also a reserved kind of person, brought up with many inhibitions, especially sexual ones. So I never dared bring the subject of masturbation to my wife, even though it's always been one of my great fantasies.
But since a few months, in order to save my marriage, I started pushing for more openness in our relationship. The distance between us had become dangerously big, since my wife's sex drive had collapsed after giving birth, and I was pretending to be superior to sexual urges...
Yesterday, after putting the kids to bed, we both collapsed on the couch to watch TV. I was horny as a devil though, which she noticed because I could not stop myself from rubbing my genitals over my clothes. I kissed her a few times and gave her a hug, and despite her hacking cough which indisposed her for anything, she passed her hand in my hair, which was kind of a green light for me.
So i gradually stripped and she got up, closed the shutters and the TV and came to sit beside me again. When I was stark naked, with my massive hardon in front of her, she started casually caressing my chest and going down my abdomen, short of touching my pubic hair. It was like she was saying "I'm not into this myself, but I like you doing it I will make it easier for you".
I started Pumping and edging and then got so horny that I jerked with both my hands, with her still fondling me and her eyes on my exposed body all the time. When I came I continued jently stroking and spreading cum all over me with my hand and then once I relaxed I leaned towards her for a cuddle and whispered to her that I do not know whether I have to say I'm sorry or Thank you. I jenuinely felt a tingle of embarassement but she lauphed at me "don't pretend, I know you well enough, you'll do it again".
So there goes my inhibition in splinters, and my fantasy comes true. Just like that....
aussie_18 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2008-09-20
34 year old homosexual from London
what an awesome story

what did he say about it the next day when he was sober?
Unregistered ?

Wow! Awesome story indeed, so what did he say about it the next day?
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Very cool. My girlfriend and I are very open but I have been chicken to do that for her even knowing she would like it. Maybe you have given me the push I need.
Unregistered ?

I had a girlfriend talk me into letting her watch me masturbate. I was really embarrassed by it at first, but it turned out to be pretty hot. I was pretty self conscious being totally naked and stroking my cock while she sat across from me and fully clothed and just stared and smiled. Unlike your boyfriend I was completely sober at the time though. Anyway, I had one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. I didn't think I'd ever stop cumming. I was soaked, and got cum on the couch and on the floor. She didn't eat it, but did get up and get a towel clean me up, and everything else up. Unfortunately, we went our separate ways, but everytime I think of her, and all of the sexual things we did (she was perpetually horny) that is the first memory that comes to mind.
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Wow how lucky is he that you got a chance to let him show off for you, when will you do the same for him?.

So far my wish to join a jacking group/circle jack have been unfulfilled. I am hoping to join a Masturbation Group very soon, (both sexes in the group).

Col.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
so just for fun, I copied a bit of that story and pasted it into Google. It returned the identical story posted on another site back in April 2008.

I found that rather interesting. lol
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

Ah, plagiarism at its finest. Well, you can't blame a girl for trying. HOWEVER, I think mutual masturbation and watching your partner masturbate can be an important part of a healthy sex life. BTW, Ben, did you find any portions of my response on google? Because, I really did masturbate in front of a former girlfriend and it really was very hot, and also a little awkward.
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Still it's a pity. I was enjoying it up to that point.
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
someone on the Internet LIEING??? who would have thought it possible? ? ? . . . . . . hehe . . . . . LOL amazed razz wink
Will masturbate in person :)
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » My Boyfriend Let Me Watch