JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Why are such a high proportion of American men circumcised
Page: < prev  of 3  
spanshakle Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2013-08-09
71 year old bisexual from Inverness, Scotland
Circumcision without consent is male genital mutilation.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Because they have part or all of their foreskin removed...It really doesn't matter too much to me. I happen to be in the majority and happy with my little guy in tailored foreskin suit, I was loosely circumcised. Why this has become such a controversy is beyond me. Leave your boy uncut if you like or circumcised if you want. When they grow up they will learn to use what they have. Would I change if I could? No, I am happy just as I am and I like guys that are circumcised or uncircumcised equally well. After all, I peel the banana before I eat it...why not a dick.
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
The Jewish people perform circumcision on the seventh day of the baby's life as it is faith based, I get that. Removing foreskin from a tiny baby boy is horrific. You can confirm it by viewing a video of the procedure done in a hospital. That said, it should never be done until that baby is a old enough to make the decision for himself as an adult. I think an uncircumcised penis looks very natural like God made it look! In the animal kingdom all males have a sheath to protect their penis as well.

It's a high profit surgery for the hospitals. Do a search on what on the subject!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
That in most cases can only be answered by their parents.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
HornyOldGuy101 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2019-02-09
72 year old bisexual male from Virginia
Back-in-the-day everyone not circumcised when drafted or enlisting into the Military was circumcised, for health reasons.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
HornyOldGuy101 said:
Back-in-the-day everyone not circumcised when drafted or enlisting into the Military was circumcised, for health reasons.

That is Bullshit!! No military branch had the authority to require circumcision!!
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
I'm only interested in cut dick.
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
spanshakle said:
Circumcision without consent is male genital mutilation.

Spot on. A horrific practice.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Unregistered ?

Circumcision reduces AIDS. Read about it. Im 7" and its a safe procedure. Its done a lot in Africa to slow stds. Seriously.
ThickBull Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2017-06-04
42 year old heterosexual male from NC
xhornyirishladx said:
I always thought it was down to religious reasons but I wouldn't know much about the American culture to be honest.

I always thought it was religious thing too. Never knew there was uncircumcized cocks til I was in my mid-20s. Personally, without any religious or cultural ideology...I think a cut cock is way nicer looking. Foreskin creeps me out TBH
Unregistered ?

goop said:
When circumcision was popularized it was hardly done as a money-making opportunity.

The fact that it's seen as such today is an indictment of the health care system as it stands, not the historical root of the practice.

The procedure became common in the second half of the 19th Century (the era which still strongly dictates much of our mores) based on the pseudo-scientific reasoning that it reduced the spread of syphilis and the Second Great Awakening moralizing that it would prevent jacking -also the Old Testament heavy bible thumping that runs throughout American theology.

So the US was the perfect storm of moralizing and scientific progress for it to take hold.

My mother told me when I asked that she didn't know anything about circumcision as a young mother and the doctors didn't ask and wasn't performed. "Whew!"
Unregistered ?

Always4Fun13 said:
That is Bullshit!! No military branch had the authority to require circumcision!!

They gave us all kinds of shots from polio to anthrax.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Why are such a high proportion of American men circumcised