JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Anyone in ATL want to cum in my wifes bras?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

My wife has 36 DDs and thanks to her tits is a total idiot and a complete bitch It would be great to find a pal in ATLANTA that I could invite over for a long session of penis squeezing that ended with us cumming all over her huge bras and then replacing them so she inadvertently wears them after the fact She also wears super tiny panties daily as well which we could also jizz on PM me for details and pics She is super hot and super stacked and is just asking for this kind of treatment
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Good response so far Looks like a few of us might meet on the 17th to look at pics of my wife and spend several hours jizzing into and all over her panties and bras Any and all other perverts from ATLANTA let me know if youre interested
liv4luvin2000 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2007-08-30
42 year old heterosexual from Tucson
I wish I lived closer !!!!!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Me too!
Unregistered ?

It would also be awesome to find a lunchtime jack pal who works in downtown ATLANTA Sneakjng away to jizz at lunch would make my day
Unregistered ?

My titty cunt wife left for a few days and I will have a window for jizz mischief with her panties from about noon to four PM EST tomorrow in ATLANTA Let me know if anyone wants to connect
Chris41 Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2017-04-27
46 year old
Careful, I just had a guy from here cum in my wife panties, and I put them right in her drawer to wear, which she did last night. Its going to get addicting! I want it more already
Unregistered ?

Fuck that sounds amazing Makes me wonder why I didnt do this sooner It must be awesome knowing her pussy is interacting with a nice big dried up cum load that gets all sloppy and slimy when she gets wet
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
Chris41 said:
Careful, I just had a guy from here cum in my wife panties, and I put them right in her drawer to wear, which she did last night. Its going to get addicting! I want it more already

Be aware that Hepatitis B is present in semen and it can live outside the body for at least a week, even when the semen carrying it has dried. So unless you wait a couple of weeks at least, you're rolling the dice and betting whoever shot cum on her panties doesn't have that particular STD.

Not trying to spoil anyone's fun, just pointing out that it isn't necessarily harmless.
Unregistered ?

Buzzkill
Unregistered ?

Also happy to chat about plans on Skype at captionkingatgmxdotcom words equal symbols by of an input error on my phone
Unregistered ?

Looks like this might actually happen on the 17th Have as many as three other guys interested Let me know if anyone else is interested and we can jizz up this bitchs panties and bras
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Anyone in ATL want to cum in my wifes bras?