JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking after fucking
Page: < prev  of 2  
719jonny Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2018-03-19
54 year old bisexual male from London, UK
philgr1 said:
Smell is the ultimate turnon. Yesterday i jerked 3 times within half a day, after one more sex night with her the night before. And she even came home and nearly caught me on the act. She was wondering why i'm so flustered...

Agreed! I edged for 6 hours yesterday with the scent of the night before's sex still on my cock. I shot my load eventually, then within 20 minutes I was hard again and wanking!
Kik: jonny720720
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
olderUK50 Amateur Jackinchatter

237 posts since 2018-02-03
heterosexual male from London UK
Same with me its all about the smell of pussy from my cock
skype=mwmuk
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
I luv to make my wife orgasm before I cum because if she's satisfied then it seems I get pussy more frequently. So most of the time my ejaculation is secondary. Sometimes it's satisfying but for most of the other times I'm jacking off about an hour later. I agree that pussy smell adds to the intensity of that load and usually results in some nice cum ropes. Got me stiff just writing this may have to go rub one out.Later guysstroke
Just do it!
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
My standard procedure after my wife and I fucked, she had an orgasm or two, and I blew my load, was to keep pumping away and instead of going soft, my cock would get rock-hard, start throbbing again and within about 15 or 20 minutes I would blow a second huge load after she had another orgasm or two.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking after fucking