JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking Off at Work
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Had to wank in the Gents yesterday morning after seeing the slutty outfit my colleague was wearing: ridiculously tight top, short black skirt and sheer black tights. Had to hide my boner under my desk most of the day!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I like to do it at my desk. I kick off my shoes and rub myself through my pants until I cum in my underwear. It feels great doing it at work secretly!
Unregistered ?

bankwank said:
Had to wank in the Gents yesterday morning after seeing the slutty outfit my colleague was wearing: ridiculously tight top, short black skirt and sheer black tights. Had to hide my boner under my desk most of the day!

Sheer black tights mmmm
I am standing to attention
addicted2stroke Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2012-01-07
45 year old curious male from Jacksonville, FL
Oh yes, at every job I've had. When I did pest control I would often be left to do what I needed to in homes and told to just lock up when I was done. That always resulted in a stroke, quite a few of those times looking at pics and/or using the panties of the hot occupant(s) of the home. I had the great Fortune to have a territory that was one of the wealthy areas of town with plenty of trophy wives and the resulting scorching hot daughters.
addicted2stroke.tumblr.com addicted2stroke on Skype, wickr
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SamBeds Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-01-11
75 year old heterosexual male
In my first job on the Upper Richmond Road, Putney, there was a cubicle that had a sort of utility cupboard for the cleaner on the side. As well as the brushes and cleaning stuff there were magazines donated there. Mayfair, Knave, Parade, Razzle plus some unusual ones from overseas. It became a sort of lending library, mags would disappear and then reappear a few days later, some with some pages stuck together. I always tried to use that cubicle
MidwestGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2017-09-15
heterosexual male from Midwest, US
I will do it in the restroom plenty, and probably will today. I have done it at my desk a couple times but only when I was working late or at the weekend, with the door shut, when nobody was around.

Unregistered ?

I have dropped some serious loads under my desk at work when I show up early or work late. I even shot some good loads in the bathroom.
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
I think just two or three. Once a girl came to work in this literally transparent dress so that you could clearly see her white undies - no idea what she was thinking. Didn't need to wank - came in my pants just after she'd gone. Had to go and clean myself up. Another time a visible thong top meant a trip to the toilets. Likewise the sighting of a knicker top meant the same outcome. None of them would have guessed the effect they'd had.
Ooo Errr
Unregistered ?

I have jacked off at work so many times I could not count them. Every job I have had has provided new and sometimes risky places to jackoff.

I have had a nice desk where no one could see me and I would jackoff with people in the hallway just outside my open door. I have had offices with windows and still jacked off at my desk.

I have also had desks that were really just tables with my computer on top and I have jacked off with others in the same room.

I have jacked off in restrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms, you name it. The risk of being caught has always increased the intensity of cumming.

I have jacked off at my desk while on webcam and an audience on-line watching me.
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
I can't bring myself to do it. I've been really horny and gotten up to take care of things in the bathroom, but when I sit down, limp city.

Funny but traumatic experience in college is the reason:

I was in a stall after a big meal. There was construction in that building. I was sitting in the stall when one of the electricians came in and sat in the next stall. Other than me, the bathroom was empty, and I guess he didn't see my feet because he started stroking hard and fast. The construction had been ongoing for some time, so I knew exactly who it was from his voice as he walked in.

Anyway, now if I go to a bathroom when horny, I get that mental picture and can still hear the sound. Ugh.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Oh ya...when I was working. I got lucky enough to have 2 female co-workers watch me jack off. A few years earlier I had 2 other females suck my cock at work. Good times.
Umd281 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-06-09
45 year old curious male from Crestwood, Illinois
I actually use my head hancho sleeve at work in my cubical. Especially in the winter when our office always seems cold. I wear a hooded sweatshirt. unzip my pants, leave them buttoned, and slip the sleeve on my cock through the zipper, pull the hooded sweatshirt over it. The pants hold it in place, I move my hips slightly and I thrust in and out. I'm good a being quiet when I cum so sometimes I cum when female co-workers come by to talk. Love the excitement of possibly getting caught.

messieman Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2014-10-05
62 year old heterosexual
bankwank said:

It's wonderful wanking over the girls at work.
Usually just the hint of seeing something you're not meant to see is such a tease. A hint of underwear, bra strap, perhaps. About 15 years ago the hipster fashion was in and girls wore very low slung jeans and offered some very nice views of their knickers and thongs.Thing to do was subtly take some mental snapshots and then when the urge couldn't be resisted any more get off to the bathroom for a delightful relieving wank.
Unregistered ?

It's hard not to masturbate at work when you work at a college campus.
AlterEgo Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-02-11
55 year old heterosexual
When I would be at my office alone, I would often drop my pants at my desk and stroke some. Most of the time I would just get the precum flowing and stop. A few times I shot my load onto the chair mat. When I was really horny, I would squat down and slip a sharpie into to my ass. One time, I went to a storage location in the shop and shot my load on the wall. Never cleaned it up.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking Off at Work