JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting jacked off and fed cum
Page: of 1  
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
Has anyone ever jacked you off and fed you your cum? My gf does this every time she gives me a handjob. I get really hard knowing that I am going to get all my cum to eat and she makes sure to get all of it no matter where it lands.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
quicknez69 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2012-06-12
35 year old heterosexual
thats really fuckin hot. I begged a girl to kiss me after i came in her mouth and she was into it but we both lost interest after she did it...lol...Cum is weird like that. I love the buildup of kinky thoughts about cum eating but always lose interest when it gets in my mouth.
Pauley Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2010-03-26
54 year old curious from Vancouver BC
quicknez69 said:
thats really fuckin hot. I begged a girl to kiss me after i came in her mouth and she was into it but we both lost interest after she did it...lol...Cum is weird like that. I love the buildup of kinky thoughts about cum eating but always lose interest when it gets in my mouth.

Yeah, it's funny how that desire for the cum goes away as you cum. I've masturbated a few times with my hips above my head, my cock right above my mouth, the idea of my cum shooting into my mouth just making me so excited. I love watching from that angle, too, its a bit different and really exciting. Then when I'm cumming it's pretty cool, too, the warm cum shooting on my cheeks and tongue. But then as my orgasm fades I'm not interested in it anymore, it's just something slimy in my mouth. The first time I did it I spit it out, but afterwards was a little disappointed with myself. The next time I did it I forced myself to swallow, and it was fine. I've done it a few times since, mostly because I really like the idea of it, and the feel of the warmth falling on my cheeks and tongue, but I usually just spit it out afterwards. It's still pretty fun all in :-)
Unregistered ?

Pauley said:
. . . it's just something slimy in my mouth . . .

That's the whole point - I fucking love a mouthful of cock-slime! strokestrokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting jacked off and fed cum